• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

i dont know what u guyslies are tlking about i just see ads every 1 1/2 minutes ...

toxic,,, yeah u can totally feel her pain..

Last edited:
Kennedy was ugly in that outfit along with Ginger. I lived for Pearls and her moment. I also like Violets but agree on the pants. Ugh that part before critiques got me when it got to Pearl.

Kennedy was ugly in that outfit along with Ginger. I lived for Pearls and her moment. I also like Violets but agree on the pants. Ugh that part before critiques got me when it got to Pearl.

Sobbing because I couldn't hear it very well. Argh. Going to have to wait until later in the day so I can download it and hear what the hell they said.

i dont know what u guyslies are tlking about i just see ads every 1 1/2 minutes ...

toxic,,, yeah u can totally feel her pain..

Really? From the TV or the stream site? I haven't seen any ads so far. (From the site)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cried ugh anyways omg we're close to the end of the episode

SOBBING KEEP VIOLET SAFE

RU DONT **** THIS UP

Really Ginger and Kennedy wow you tooo are really low attacking both

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm officially done with them. They're the dumbest people I've seen on the show. Your age shouldn't matter. Kennedy leave and Ginger I hope you lose.

It's almost the lipsync.

*hugs you all* May Ru not **** this up. Because if she does, I've had it.

OFFICIALLY.

Back