• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Saharah

Joyce

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0865-8759-6476
Red Candy
Hi,

What happens when Saharah redecorates your room? Will you 'lose' your own wallpaper and flooring?

As I have the mermaid wall and floor and not feel like searching for them again, I would rather not have Saharah come over since I'm not sure.. But maybe one of you guys will know. :)

Thanks!

Hi,

What happens when Saharah redecorates your room? Will you 'lose' your own wallpaper and flooring?

As I have the mermaid wall and floor and not feel like searching for them again, I would rather not have Saharah come over since I'm not sure.. But maybe one of you guys will know. :)

Thanks!

When Saharah redecorates your home your wallpaper and carpet you were using before automatically goes into your pocket I'm pretty sure. I've had her do my house twice so far.

Both times I've had her do my home she's given me back my original wallpaper and floor. I've heard of one case where the owner wasn't able to find her wallpaper/floor (can't remember which) afterwards, and I believe it's still a mystery how that happened.

But to be completely safe, you could just put a different wallpaper and floor in your house before having her redecorate.

Two thorough responses above me! ^_^ Saharah has a cool personality but her prices are high- 3k for 1x wallpaper & 1x floor design. She should redecorate ALL floors of the house! 8)

Both times I've had her do my home she's given me back my original wallpaper and floor. I've heard of one case where the owner wasn't able to find her wallpaper/floor (can't remember which) afterwards, and I believe it's still a mystery how that happened.

But to be completely safe, you could just put a different wallpaper and floor in your house before having her redecorate.

It was me, I didn't get my mermaid wallpaper back but I got the floor. Very strange. I haven't had Sahara since to test this again.

Back