• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Also ordered on the 5th, located in TX. Hopefully our cards turn up tomorrow!

A question to those who have already received their cards, were they delivered by USPS or UPS?

A question to those who have already received their cards, were they delivered by USPS or UPS?

I honestly have no idea. I live in a condo, the main entrance is locked but the mail boxes are outside the locked door. You basically need a key to get into the actual building. I woke up late, opened the door to take my dog out and it was at my doorstep so to speak. USPS doesn't have a key to get into the building, only UPS does from what I've noticed but I usually get email notifications if I have something coming via UPS or FedEx. So I'm not sure how it got delivered.

I honestly have no idea. I live in a condo, the main entrance is locked but the mail boxes are outside the locked door. You basically need a key to get into the actual building. I woke up late, opened the door to take my dog out and it was at my doorstep so to speak. USPS doesn't have a key to get into the building, only UPS does from what I've noticed but I usually get email notifications if I have something coming via UPS or FedEx. So I'm not sure how it got delivered.

Thanks for the reply! Sounds like it was delivered by UPS/Fedex/DHL maybe? I've read elsewhere that someone received theirs by UPS as well. Either way I should probably stop stalking my mailman everyday :p

They were delivered by my local mail lady so USPS. :3

Darn! I finally decided I would indulge myself and get a pack and they are sold out? Any word on whether or not they will restock again?

I received my cards yesterday (living on the east coast!). I originally ordered on the 14th of November but there was some kind of mix up in processing which caused my order to be canceled so I had to reorder on the 29th. New order shipped on the 5th and was delivered by USPS.

I just received my cards today after it shipped on the 7th of Dec.

Also, I live in the southwest of the US, so it was definitely a pleasant surprise seeing as I expected to wait a lot longer after reading other's replies on not receiving their cards yet. (It was delivered by USPS, btw.)

Mine finally arrived by USPS. Shipped on the 5th.

Last edited:
Well, they certainly don't ship to australia, considering every time I click that link it says
"Oops Something's Gone Wrong! We've been hit by a Blue Shell, slipped on a banana peel and now have squid ink in our eyes... be back on track shortly!" .......

Any updates guys on the cards for those who still havent received them

still out of stock
and still no NA release (which is surprising considering the cards popularity)

I never counted on a NA release. I am curious though do all of the UK versions of cards have a chocolate smell? My sanrio cards smell different than all of my other US cards ( yes I like the fresh amiibo card smells. Judge me lol).

if anyone in the uk is looking to buy them but can't find them on the game website, i bought mine from the uk nintendo store once they'd sold out at game.

I never counted on a NA release. I am curious though do all of the UK versions of cards have a chocolate smell? My sanrio cards smell different than all of my other US cards ( yes I like the fresh amiibo card smells. Judge me lol).

A few websites said they'd be out in NA on Dec 2nd. It was all speculation (Im guessing) but I got my hopes up ;-;

Chocolate smell sounds delicious !

Hopefully they're restocked...
Kinda wished they were released in the U.S. as well. :(

Still no release in U.S! I try to check my local Gamestops and Sanrio store everyday, but still nothing. I'll try to ask the staff and/or call next time.

Last edited:
A few websites said they'd be out in NA on Dec 2nd. It was all speculation (Im guessing) but I got my hopes up ;-;

Chocolate smell sounds delicious !

It had to be speculation because NA hasn't said anything about them and it's well past Dec. 2nd. And the Chocolate was a strange chocolate card smell. It is wearing off now haha.

Back