• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm very interested in paying you 150 for the 6 day access pass, just a quick question: can I come to your town multiple times with different characters so I can get everything, or how does it work?

You didn't happen to get a look at what the clothing looks like, did you?

I believe it's a pink dress? Or that might be the My Melody one. I didn't order the clothing, sorry, I went straight for the wand and cloud making thingy. lol

Can I go to your town for etoiles set at 4:35 EST today? Or anytime after that?

Hi! As I said in the previous thread, I would like to come over for the week! I can't currently right now though; maybe in 7 hours or so if that's alright?

Last edited:
Hi! As I said in the previous thread, I would like to come over for the week! I can't currently right now though; maybe in 7 hours or so if that's alright?
I'll be free in about 8 or 9 hrs again :)

Can I go to your town for etoiles set at 4:35 EST today? Or anytime after that?

If I'm still home I can take care of that but if not, will later tonight be alright with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I would like to do the 6 days please!
You may :) I'll update the list when I'm free again

Yes that's definitely okay! Let me know when you're free later on then :)

Ah, I checked around in the Villager Trading forums and it turns out, yeah, only you would be able to adopt a Sanrio villager into your town. A visitor to your town apparently couldn't.

Kudos for being willing to let me take Etoile if I could, though! :3

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to reserve a spot for ?toile and Marty, if possible! So 2-day access for 80tbt. :> If that's alright I'll send the TBT now!

Could I come in and pick up the My Melody and Hello Kitty set? I will pay you 2,000,000 bells so I can get both but if you prefer tbt I guess I can do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back