• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked this time ^_^
Unfortunately, you can only order 3 items!

Got my one item and I'm done! Thanks-- I'll head back now. :3

Hee, it's cute how Etoile startles when you hit the horn. X3

also do you know if you can order more than 3 of the items in someone elses campground? or do you have to leave and come back or TT in your own town? thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i paid :) my fc is 0362-0661-1968

You can only order 3 at a time. You have to TT a day forward and pick up what you ordered from the previous day. The requirement is that you can't have any pending deliveries and they only get delivered the next morning. :3

This is really cool of you to do! I was just wondering when you plan on inviting Marty? I'm looking for the clothing items that you can order from his RV.
Edit: Also, I hope you don't mind my asking, as I'm not very familiar with these items! What items are orderable from Etoile's RV, other than furniture? I.E. clothing and so on.

Last edited:
Yay ^^ That was super awesome! I really wanted that bed xD I'm so glad I have it now.

You can only order 3 at a time. You have to TT a day forward and pick up what you ordered from the previous day. The requirement is that you can't have any pending deliveries and they only get delivered the next morning. :3

thanks for the info!! that sucks haha <3

Maybe if you are online later today I will come back for more stuff if that would be alright! It's totally up to you~

Thanks again :)

This is really cool of you to do! I was just wondering when you plan on inviting Marty? I'm looking for the clothing items that you can order from his RV.

Thanks! Marty will be in the campgrounds tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay I understand! I'll be back on in a few so will look for your gate :)

Sounds like a plan :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will I still be able to get all the items?

yup :)

Since I'm not in a rush I'll let other people go ahead and order first. I can wait for my turn. :3

I would love to visit everyday for 150 tbt! However, if I spend right now, I'll only have like 20 something bells left. When do you plan ending for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back