ɯooɹɥsnɯ pǝƃɐɹoɟ ,ɹǝpuɐɯɯoɔ, ƃ-oɹǝz
Silver Wild Foraged Mickshroom
Paras Foraged Mushroom
Hedgehog Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Blue Dragon Foraged Mushroom
Feedback
100% (16) +
I really only want the Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp, but I know it's an older collectible so I wanted to see if anyone is interested in trading one for my sautéed mushroom currency. If there's no interest I'll just buy one myself, but I thought it might be better if my currency was used for one or some of the new collectibles.

Selling the rest of my sautéed mushrooms. I'll have at least 90 after today's reset. : )

Sold/Traded
30 mushrooms: DaCoSim (Blue Famous Mushroom)

Last edited:
I can get u one for 30 credit mush currency. I’d eventually like a blue famous mushroom but not quite yet
Ok, sounds good. This is the one you want?
1727923679931.png
I'm in no rush either so that works for me.

I can offer 400 tbt for another 30 for a shiitake plush (that might be a little low for u though).

I could also offer a combo of any of these minus the popper if you are interested

IMG_9577.jpeg

OR I could offer u the popper for a inky cap plush

I can offer 400 tbt for another 30 for a shiitake plush (that might be a little low for u though).

I could also offer a combo of any of these minus the popper if you are interested

View attachment 587834
OR I could offer u the popper for a inky cap plush
Hm I'm not really interested in these, but I was looking at Jhine's shop again. If you are willing to get the cool feather and a sweetheart egg maybe, I could trade that for an Inky cap plush?

Back