Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I'm not surprised by the mushroom prices overall, just a bit surprised by the categorization within pricing! I did not accurately guess which shrooms were meant to be more or less rare. No idea what I'll be buying this time around--I think I'm just going to wait and see how many sauteed mushrooms I can acquire. Interested in these:

1727975713420.png
1727975723525.png
1727975728972.png
1727975737587.png
1727975809406.png

But that's 250 mushrooms, so I'll make the necessary cuts once I have my final number.

So do we just forage the same non poisonous mushrooms again? Won’t they have a chance to be poisonous?

Slowly but surely plodding on through a field of spores. I'm very curious to see what this final rollover entails for its participants. Will it even be possible to determine the safety of every shroom in one night?

I hope I can get enough spores today! I only had enough for six mushrooms yesterday since I was offline for a good chunk of the day... As long as I can get my beloved Inky Cap, I'll be happy. :blush:

Very happy that the loading speeds are back to normal, which makes hunting a little easier 😅
Just need a bit more mushrooms to get the two plushrooms collectibles and then I'm done !

Back