• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

First attempt of my Super Mario Theme Park
vlcsnap-2021-03-05-03h38m31s715.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-05-03h38m48s210.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-05-03h39m12s375.png

Toned down the colour scheme a bit in my cluttered little study. Hoping it's an improvement!

Before:

View attachment 359778

After:

View attachment 359779

Looks much better than before
Post automatically merged:

I'm sharing some screenshots I like from the past few days!
Can you see something Flo?
View attachment 359684

Ok, Flo is using the telescope
1. During the day
2. During overcast
3. During rain.

None of which make for a good viewing experience 😂

Last edited:
EvpYa18XcAIArDI

EvpYd9mXAAYDiXx

That is true,Jam-Jam.They don't get frostbite.Speaking of frostbite,aren't you a cold blooded amphibian?And shouldn't you be hibernating right now?

EvvcizbVoAA7Con

Evvcm-PVIAAXgQW

EvvcquNUYAIRPXZ

Yeah,I know what you're talkin' about.On this island I'm called Stupid Guy Who Wears The Same Outfit Every Day.

156434496_117169777044046_3414209113938314902_o.jpg

Black cat superstitions: 1.Black cats are witches in disguise 2.Black cats are bad luck 3.Black cats are good luck 4. Black cats like to knock back a frosty cold brewski every now and then.

I'm so happy the greenery is back ! Just couldn't stand the snow anymore ! I was so happy when I switched my game on that I took way too many screenshots ! 🥴
EvvIaN4VEAEZTKA

EvvIkU2VEAECjMn

EvvHpjMUcAE_iSS

EvvJKSPVIAE7FOk

EvvJKSOVgAAbHoL
EvvHpjEVcAYgGCM
EvvHpjBVoAEAQKS
EvvH6C_VIAANr0d

EvvIzLsVoAYdyMc

EvvIzLhVgAETH8i

EvvIzLpVcAMyAYQ

EvvJApwUYAI7IbD

EvvJKSLVEAA92ys

EvvJApdU8AMwjGw

EvvJKSVU8AAH18x

EvvJYKoU8AMe6fg
EvvHpjDUUAAMdYh
EvvIaN7UYAEgWJC
EvvIaN5UYAEGkgX

EvvJYJ9VgAI23Jf
EvvH6C_VIAEPEHY

EvvH6C6UUAIcdkj

EvvJiMkVIAESJkk

EvvJiMqVIAAfJfG

EvvJiMkU8AIygbZ

EvvH6DAVcAEBqoy
EvvIIsVVgAInnV7

EvvIIsgVEAIR1Po

EvvIkUnVIAEOV3j
EvvJApvVgAEPWGk

EvvJApvU8AIEzbL

EvvJYJ7VEAAVZOx

EvvJYJuVkAIlPbh
EvvIIseVgAItjVL

EvvIIshUUAQfp59

EvvIaN8VoAEyTE-

EvvIkUuVkAATJoM

EvvIzLqVIAEw87O

EvvJiMZUYAAG0m6

Thank you so much! I do! But my island isn’t completed yet, I’d say it’s 60 percent completed. If you don’t mind I’d be happy if you you visit!
DA-1948-1251-1683

I will come by tonight to walk around :), very excited !! Do not worry about 100 % or not finished, thats the charm of this game, I believe there are never finished towns thy are always evolving and changing with time just like we grown into our selfs over time and go over changes so do our towns :)

I will come by tonight to walk around :), very excited !! Do not worry about 100 % or not finished, thats the charm of this game, I believe there are never finished towns thy are always evolving and changing with time just like we grown into our selfs over time and go over changes so do our towns :)
I’m excited for your visit! Take pictures if you want, I love seeing others exploring the island ☺️

Back