• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

EvYPjTNVcAA2H1C.jpg

this is what i have right now! i'm using the tiny library as a pseudo mailbox as i keep the real one in a different area. i miss the house exterior / town hall / train station customizations from new leaf a lot. new horizons is pretty but a little boring comparatively in some ways.

here are mine ♡
(please excuse the camera quality lol)

Screenshot_20210303-110415.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-110143.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-110253.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-110051.jpg

i really hope there will be an update that will allow us to change the exterior because while the designs of the houses are different, they all look the same to me

My Super Mario World isn't done yet but I'm happy with how it's turning out! I honestly thought I would hate all of this and it was going to look ugly to me and I would have to tear it all down, but it's so far looking exactly how I wanted it to and I'm so pleased! (Thank you to NefariousKing and his shop for helping bypass that dumb 5-order limit so I wouldn't have to wait to make this)

Nice 👍 Do you have a dream address?

This is my house currently. I moved my house to the grungier part of town so I made a gas station / auto repair shop in front of it and styled my house to fit the theme. Cyd lives directly on the level behind me.

EvkimcnU4Acf60t.jpeg

It was really hard for me to choose exteriors because I'm not a big fan of the options available to us. Here's my very first house exterior before my theme change. I had a blue and purple colour scheme to match Dizzy, who lived nearby in my earlier version.

EfHcUiWU0AEXRAI.jpeg

My house was on a hilltop at the very back of the island. It felt way too fancy and I just wasn't feelin' it. I'm a lot happier with my current theme/location and I live right next to the airport and shops now so it's convenient!!

EvkimcqUUAAO31x.jpeg

Anddd here's my alt's house! It has a cosier feel and much nicer view 😅

here are mine ♡
(please excuse the camera quality lol)

i really hope there will be an update that will allow us to change the exterior because while the designs of the houses are different, they all look the same to me
ohhhhhh i’m in love with your house! i’ve been struggling with exteriors SO BAD so that one miiight get used! hope you don’t mind, hehehe

Back