• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Haven’t done much decorating recently but love the new lamps. They fit in really nicely with the cherry blossoms 😍

22C29209-2C83-4879-A0F3-CF6858862D3C.jpeg

remodolling of my onsen .. i think it looks better like this :3

164757362_943696916372752_6900067823154691430_o.jpg

i just need to make some more bamboo lattice fence :3

Last edited:
I never heard about any kind of waiting areas though...apparently you go in, one side for male one side for female, then you hit the locker/cubbie area, then a shower station where you sit on a bucket and wash with a cloth, then hit the onsen....and I never asked but I assume the pattern goes in reverse once you're done lol

judging from what you said... does this look right, then? :unsure: -
164819834_943755916366852_6113792418511126636_o.jpg
the top is supposed to end up being the locker room...
the room after that is supposed to end up being the shower station
& then it's the onsens...

maybe i should swap everything around, thinking about it :unsure:

Last edited:
This is so cute!!! I love that idea. I know it's been recommended already but I think some actual planted bamboo would be cute. Maybe some lilies of the valley too? Just seems like a flower that could fit. I'd also say a bamboo bench or something, or a little floor lamp too so that it can be illuminated at night for nighttime dips!

This is so cute!!! I love that idea. I know it's been recommended already but I think some actual planted bamboo would be cute. Maybe some lilies of the valley too? Just seems like a flower that could fit. I'd also say a bamboo bench or something, or a little floor lamp too so that it can be illuminated at night for nighttime dips!

i've got 2 of the bamboo floor lamps at the entrance doors

& i only have one lilly of the valley that i got from another island :3

Back