• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Easy Street
July 13, 2020
2020071316374700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020071316430200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

More delightful dialogue...

Last edited:
Time to bring out the bunny day hat again. It was one of my first favourite items so it felt nice to wear it again a year later!
View attachment 364627
That looks so cute on your character! :3
Post automatically merged:

5yObTtc.png

I decided to do another photoshoot with a sadly underappreciated villager- this time, Paula!
The sisterly bears are so underrated (after all, the species/personality is such a perfect fit) and Paula, while not as cute as Ursala in my opinion, is so sweet. She's got such a lovely hippie vibe, and I tried to capture her free-spirited aesthetic in my pics. She looks particularly lovely in greens and oranges and blues, and she looks so lovely against the spring colors on my island.
My favorite pic is the sleepy one- how can you not love that one little toof :love:
Ahhh I love Paula I actually have her amiibo! And can I just say that she looks good in everything you chose :0

ExqaYlaVcAMoGGu.jpeg

My Easter Experiment: Will a visiting NPC fall into a buried pitfall?This might take a long time but I'm willing to wait to find the answer.

ExqbL5gU8AA9tNj.jpeg

Me and The Wart were having a staring contest with K.K. Slider.He who flinches first loses and has to give Nate his daily sponge bath for a week.

ExqgH0UUYAUia8S.jpeg

Get out yer sponge,K.K.

ExqfuxsVEAIwMZB.jpeg

Aw geez,we have to call the game.There's an elephant sleeping on second base.

Ko: SH Island somewhere in South East Asia
&
Iva-Italis: NH Island somewhere in Oceania
Love it, so refreshing and different ! Lots of personality 💛
View attachment 364816
My Easter Experiment: Will a visiting NPC fall into a buried pitfall?This might take a long time but I'm willing to wait to find the answer.

View attachment 364817
Me and The Wart were having a staring contest with K.K. Slider.He who flinches first loses and has to give Nate his daily sponge bath for a week.

View attachment 364818
Get out yer sponge,K.K.

View attachment 364820
Aw geez,we have to call the game.There's an elephant sleeping on second base.

hahaha 🙈, thats interesting! I cant believe how i did not try this out sooner, Do let us know if he fell in the pitfall

Violet tried to give Cesar this monstrosity today and I told him it looked bad. Hopefully it won’t go in his closet now.
Oh, you know it will!! 🤣
They did the same thing to Lionel...gave him a purple gardening outfit with elbow pads. It's been in his house ever since.

Back