• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

My guys always comment on how on the previous day Ive been stung by wasps. Or about when I bury money. Pretty much the first thing they ask. Even after the update,

But I personally like that dialogue, I think its cute. Buut, that could just be for me. Im not saying there wasnt any changes. Just that my guys still say that to me often
oh yeah, it's still a thing. just seems they tweaked it a bit so they talk about other things more often!

Café Kitsune
Photo 29-04-2021, 20.57.15.jpg
Photo 29-04-2021, 20.56.51.jpg

Photo 29-04-2021, 20.55.00.jpg

Photo 29-04-2021, 20.56.13.jpg

A little café run by a local yōkai
Menu includes her specialty tea
It's not entirely done yet

Made it to Rover yesterday.

E0OGO59UUAQX56z.jpeg

He gave me his picture in the mail today.

E0OGO55UcAUBE34.jpeg

Cally and Genji going after the same little butterfly, while Sally singing in the background.

E0OGO6XUUAMOKv9.jpeg

Sally wanted to call me, 'Bestie' as my new nickname. This is the first time I've seen this nickname suggestion.

E0OGO6TUUAEmXq2.jpeg

Right next to the rest of the stolen paintings, because Rover is truly the greatest work of art.

E0Lu7omVcAErFAg

🤔 Makes me wonder what you did to Rover or what kind of deal you made 😏😉.. I am relieved to see you did not make another grave though, so I will just give you the benefit of the doubt this time and assume he is safe.

Back