• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

it is! :D You’re good. I wore this to the proms but was too lazy to change from the last one. May eventually add this to my wand outfits since I like it so much.
Danny loves Persona 5, I played it a bit too. Joker was our favorite ^^ It looks really cool! You definitely should add it

I thought that prom outfit looked familier! But didn't say anything~

Edit: You inspired us to do our Persona Show down lol

Last edited:
Guysss this item is so cute!!! I didn’t realize how much I missed it from the gamecube game.

C5069084-B0B6-4961-B70F-6466F43211B6.jpeg

Guysss this item is so cute!!! I didn’t realize how much I missed it from the gamecube game.
Very nice! I don't remember it from PG, but then again I don't remember much from that game now. Haven't booted the game up yet today, but it's going to be the first thing I buy.

Danny, decided that he wanted to try out animal crossing, since hes always watching me~ He decided to join my island. Hes only really played games like Skyrim, soo this was fun.

He's very fashion savy, and pretty much wanted to change his look right away xD I also gave him those clothes, since he wears similar clothing. Didn't expect him to use feminine eyes though lol
2021042813262800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The only thing he knows is my villagers, the basics, and Static. Since he thinks Static is adorable.
2021042813240800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Getting to see how my villagers reacted to a new person was fun! It was cute too!
2021042813515700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

But he did say he was gonna steal Sherb, because hes so adorable. He wants Merry for the same reason lol
2021042913232400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Then once he finally got his seabass he took a picture. Its his crowning achievement lol

(He didnt take many pictures)
--
2021042815324900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

But the battle for who is best squirrel continues~ Since ever since he first saw Static, its been a debate of who is best squirrel
2021042815494900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021042815524000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

We shall not fall!
2021042815372900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Why have one, when you can have three~
♡Its been a fun day♡

Last edited:
So I noticed that since the new update came out I am seeing my villagers saying different things that I never seen them say before which is surprised me in a good way. Here are some examples:
E0HY_QyUYAIRDXj.jpg

Raymond asking me about the future of how things will be in 5 years.
E0HY_RRUUAMQQKI.jpg

Cherry talking about the last person who used to have her on their island when I adopted her. (I think)
E0HY_Q3UcAAWMcV.jpg

Judy talking about some bodybuilder show she saw and I pretty much agree with her on how I feel about Jock villagers.
E0HY_RgVcAI-1DU.jpg

Audie seems to be interested in like Snapchat or Instagram from what I got from this dialogue.
E0HZEpLVoAA1n7R.jpg

Audie giving me actual advice on growing up. That actually really made me feel warm inside.
E0HZEo2VcAAAqTu.jpg

Fang telling me to always remember what I have and appreciate it. Thats nice Fang :)
E0HZEpBVIAcORR1.jpg

Awww....my favorite villager Molly making me feel emotion. Reminding me to always "appreciate myself for who I am" thats so sweet! ❤

I heard the second one from Claude before the update.

I am not saying the update added new dialogue and that the dialogue I posted was new to the game. The update just mixed up their already existing dialogue so you have a chance of having more unique interactions. :) I didn't get that weird dialogue from Sherb even after interacting with him a lot and being best friends with him for almost a year.

I am not saying the update added new dialogue and that the dialogue I posted was new to the game. The update just mixed up their already existing dialogue so you have a chance of having more unique interactions. :) I didn't get that weird dialogue from Sherb even after interacting with him a lot and being best friends with him for almost a year.
So I guess whatever system they were using for the villager dialogue was flawed because it kept on repeating the same old topics that we kept hearing over again. With this new update from what you said its changed to where it doesn't feel too repetitive Not sure how they did it but it does work and I welcome that.

I believe some dataminers found some changes to the way villager dialogue works with the newest update. not sure whether new dialogue was added, but it seems they won't do the "I heard you did [activity] yesterday!" thing nearly as often anymore, which will allow players to encounter dialogue they'd never seen before because it was hidden beneath all that irrelevant commentary on whatever you did the previous day. super nice change and one I'd been hoping for!

I believe some dataminers found some changes to the way villager dialogue works with the newest update. not sure whether new dialogue was added, but it seems they won't do the "I heard you did [activity] yesterday!" thing nearly as often anymore, which will allow players to encounter dialogue they'd never seen before because it was hidden beneath all that irrelevant commentary on whatever you did the previous day. super nice change and one I'd been hoping for!
My guys always comment on how on the previous day Ive been stung by wasps. Or about when I bury money. Pretty much the first thing they ask. Even after the update,

But I personally like that dialogue, I think its cute. Buut, that could just be for me. Im not saying there wasnt any changes. Just that my guys still say that to me often

Last edited:
Back