• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Frogs
-------
E0fyr30VkAAyizZ.jpeg

Actually,I've been meaning to tell you that there's a gravity-defying hat stuck to the back of your head.

E0L0ZX9VIAIg4YI (1).jpeg

The Wart always has my back.

E1IhxSLVcAAfnxP.jpeg

E1Ih0sXUYAAK_Bp.jpeg

Do I really want to invite this weirdo to live on my island?

E1Ih5dfVUAEVXaQ.jpeg

Okay.......he's in.

Id have an entire island of smig villagers, plus Kid Cat. But Im attached to the ones I got. Even the two new ones I spent hours to find!

I never get tired of them rapping, talking about lip balm, or gossiping
Post automatically merged:

If only smug had different lines per villager
I would have a whole island of them (and megan)
Id have an entire island of smig villagers, plus Kid Cat. But Im attached to the ones I got. Even the two new ones I spent hours to find!

I never get tired of them rapping, talking about lip balm, or gossiping

(Sorry forgot to hit reply

Last edited:
2021051120482100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Me and my BFFS
I kinda hate that they have no amiibo and are super popular because I dont want to seem like some poser for loving them
But sherb looks and acts like an innocent kid and is so adorable

And I can't say what I like about Megan.
But she just makes me melt, where as any other normal villager bores me.

New or not, they are the cutest

View attachment 374702
Me and my BFFS
I kinda hate that they have no amiibo and are super popular because I dont want to seem like some poser for loving them
But sherb looks and acts like an innocent kid and is so adorable

And I can't say what I like about Megan.
But she just makes me melt, where as any other normal villager bores me.

New or not, they are the cutest
Yep, I get the feeling of being a poser too sometimes, but as long as you feel like you aren't, then your not

As soon as you go around bragging, then ya might be one in some people's eyes. But really it doesnt matter otherwise. From what Ive seem your not one

Since they're your villagers, people shouldn't have to judge you on the popularity meater. So dont worry :)

Yep, I get the feeling of being a poser too sometimes, but as long as you feel like you aren't, then your not

As soon as you go around bragging, then ya might be one in some people's eyes. But really it doesnt matter otherwise. From what Ive seem your not one

Since they're your villagers, people shouldn't have to judge you on the popularity meater. So dont worry :)
I've actually put those 2 and raymond in their own housing district.
I didnt mean to keep raymond.
I had him twice and gave him away both times. But by the third time, I just couldn't do it.

And I feel bad saying this, but when dreaming I totally judge people when they have islands full of the most stereotypical popular villagers haha

😮
how'd you do that?
How did you do that?
There's a glitch that lets you glitch into items. There's a tutorial here

That video does it going up a cliff, but you can do it going down a cliff, too. You can see the puzzle I used by the cliff to do it.

You can use it to get into water, too

Back