• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

2021051716105900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

You really know a villager loves you, that they come back to see you with a sandwich

My mousie boy, whenever I say I should move on, you always come back ♡♡

This feels so weird talking to myself in the dream.
View attachment 375577

i love that that is what your island rep says in your dream. Reminds me of my best friend from childhood. Her high school senior quote was (something like) ‘if you want a picture of the future, picture a boot stamping on a human face. Forever’ (George orwell)

anyway, just thought I would share, idk 😅

Glad you survived the encounter with your clone~

I've been working on my island for the last few weeks in private but I'm so happy with how it's turning out, I want to share some pictures. Still not done. even the areas that look done aren't close to being done.

My bamboo farm area kinda. Not quite done yet of course.

E1cr7eAUYAYuCvU

The area leading to my museum. I just finished paying off that bridge. Once it's built, I can finish decorating that area
E1cr7eFVUAEmXiP

My rock garden where my rocks will eventually go once I feel like doing the mannequin thing

E1cr7eaVUAQFrfu

Rosie's house

E1cr7eDVcAQI7gT

I saw some do a land bridge in a YouTube video so I decided to put one on my island. Just have to finish putting the bamboo stopblocks down

E1csDZpUcAkaQSN

My lighthouse area. One of my favorite areas on my island.

E1csDZmUUAE1SkK

Simon's house

E1csDZeVkAI6y-f

My museum area. I just finished putting the trees and flowers on the cliff behind it.

E1csu7gVEAQAMK5

Lyman's house

E1cx1UKVoAMtitB

Campsite. I also love how this turned out as well

E1cyBoUVoAED3mc

Campsite entrance

E1cx1T6UcAE_n9B.jpg

my in-progress pumpkin patch :>
186472359_975393246536452_3155895190372910133_n.jpg
the other pumpkins to the side are just to see what colours they'll become... so if they're the colours i want, i can put them in the patch :>

Last edited:
I've been working on my island for the last few weeks in private but I'm so happy with how it's turning out, I want to share some pictures. Still not done. even the areas that look done aren't close to being done.

My bamboo farm area kinda. Not quite done yet of course.

E1cr7eAUYAYuCvU

The area leading to my museum. I just finished paying off that bridge. Once it's built, I can finish decorating that area
E1cr7eFVUAEmXiP

My rock garden where my rocks will eventually go once I feel like doing the mannequin thing

E1cr7eaVUAQFrfu

Rosie's house

E1cr7eDVcAQI7gT

I saw some do a land bridge in a YouTube video so I decided to put one on my island. Just have to finish putting the bamboo stopblocks down

E1csDZpUcAkaQSN

My lighthouse area. One of my favorite areas on my island.

E1csDZmUUAE1SkK

Simon's house

E1csDZeVkAI6y-f

My museum area. I just finished putting the trees and flowers on the cliff behind it.

E1csu7gVEAQAMK5

Lyman's house

E1cx1UKVoAMtitB

Campsite. I also love how this turned out as well

E1cyBoUVoAED3mc

Campsite entrance

View attachment 375613
I have a quick tip for you to get your Rock Garden done faster. Basically just add any Brick or Wooden paths all over your island and make sure there isn't a spot where a Rock is going to spawn. Also it takes like 6 days for Rocks to spawn in so once you it right, the Rocks should appear in that Rock Garden. I tested it on my 2nd island and it does work.

I have a quick tip for you to get your Rock Garden done faster. Basically just add any Brick or Wooden paths all over your island and make sure there isn't a spot where a Rock is going to spawn. Also it takes like 6 days for Rocks to spawn in so once you it right, the Rocks should appear in that Rock Garden. I tested it on my 2nd island and it does work.
Using mannequins is the better technique as you can clean every single one of them up instantly by changing the design by just 1 pixel.

But that's only a good idea for if you are prepared to time travel. Having mannequins down for days would ruin the game experience. It makes your island pretty much completely unnavigable

You probably make a very good point ... I think I will remove the tiki torches from the beach near his house 😂LOL

Back