• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Scruffy fluffies adoption agency 🪐

Villager
Raymond
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
Hello my fellow crossers! Welcome to Scruffy Fluffies™️ adoption agency, here is my dream to connect you, yes you, with your special dreamie villager(s). I want everyone to be able to feel that special joy we all get when we find that one villager we have been looking for! I have 200 amiibo cards + more coming. I also island hop for Raymond, Judy, Sherb, Cyd, Dom, Reneigh & Audie.
Please note; Cycling in this game is much more of a chore in ACNH. You have to do chores for the villager once they move into the campsite. It’s a real hassle. Please read below for prices !

note; Island hopping, takes NMT, so expect the S tier villagers to be 300 TBT+. All villagers will be 100% original regardless of island hopping method or amiibo method. (Original = ungifted)

Prices 🔔

Amiibo S tier- 140 TBT
Amiibo A Tier - 120 TBT
Amiibo B Tier - 100 TBT
Amiibo C Tier- 80 TBT
Amiibo D Tier- 65 TBT
Amiibo E Tier- 50 TBT
All island hopping villager S Tier starts at 300 TBT and turns into a bidding war.

I do reservations for tbt, 15 tbt per reservation, non refundable. If you want to be removed from the list because you found the villager elsewhere please let me know.

N/A

villagers in my town
All have been gifted. (Unoriginal)
Flora (Keeping)
Pietro (keeping)
Sparro (Keeping)
Pashmina
Broffina (Keeping)
Caroline (undecided)
Hans
Marina (ungifted)
Lucky (Keeping)
Beau (ungifted)

S Tier cards
Marshal
Zucker
Marina
Stitches
Bob
Ankha
Beau
Merengue
Fauna

B tier cards
Roald
Diana
Diana
Molly
Merry
Lolly
ketchup
Erik
Maple
cherry
Julian
Apollo
Apple
Tangy
poppy
Rosie
Filbert
Goldie
Cookie
Tia
Octivan
Whitney

Blue bear

Will start cycling August 12th, 2020.
(waiting on the rest of my cards to get here.)

Last edited:
Back