Great Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
New Common Gentleman Foraged Mushroom
False Blushing Maiden Foraged Mushroom
New Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
New Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
👾💕 I am looking for some game recommendations.
It has been a while since I have paid attention to what games have been released or in development. I am hoping to find a game that lands in the Stardew Valley/Animal Crossing groove. Basically farming(or something equivalent), life simulation, crafting, sandboxish. 🌱🥂🛠️
I really like games that virtually don't have an ending and have maps or your own space of some sort to decorate as you progress through the game. And I would imagine those kind of games are still liked by the majority of people here.
I am using a Steam Deck. I'll be playing by myself so co-op features aren't important to me. I would prefer it to be something that isn't in early access but feel free to drop early access games here if you have played it in the last 60 days, because they won't be in early access forever (or we hope). And feel free to drop old stuff that is still sold somewhere even if you think most people have played it already.

Highly recommend checking out Harvest Moon 64, which is available as an N64 game for free if you already have the Switch Online subscription with N64 games. It's a 20+ year old game, so it lacks some of the complexity and quality of life improvements that are more standard in newer games. But it's a fantastic game, especially if you're into this genre. It's really easy to pick up and start playing, and there's a surprising amount of depth to it that you can get into, depending what you're interested in - without spoiling too much, the farming aspect, building relationships with the NPC neighbors, or unlocking different aspects of the story.

You might enjoy Sun Haven. It’s a cozy indie farming game with fantasy character classes to choose from and cute pixel art. The game runs well on the Steam Deck and there are community control bindings that apparently work pretty well.

Back