• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ðŸ’•~Selling ALL Sanrio RV Items!~ 💕

fairys

Pro Planter
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
I currently have all Sanrio amiibo cards and am selling all sanrio sets, as well as individual items!!

PRICES:

10 TBT per entire set
2 TBT per individual item

My availability is very flexible, so just leave a comment if interested! We can work out a time that works for the both of us! <3

ALSO: I am open to offers other than TBT! Preferably bells, rare items, etc., however don't be afraid to make an offer! :lemon:

Last edited:
I?d like to buy one of each Sanrio item. I have a lot of IGB. Could we work out an offer? I also have some Amiibo figure items if you?re interested. I?d pay TBT but I don?t know if I have enough.

Last edited:
I'd like the kiki and lala wand from Etoile if that is possible ;)

I can do it now if you want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

But my time-zone is Gmt+1
You need to order it first right?
do I need to pay you first?

I can do it now if you want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

But my time-zone is Gmt+1
You need to order it first right?
do I need to pay you first?

i'm available now as well! you can pay now if you'd like, i actually have the wand ready!

Hi are you still online?
I can come now.But Im going to the bed in like 30 min. :3

I'd like to buy one of each Sanrio item. I have a lot of in game bells, as well as a few paintings, bug/fishing/weeding/gold furniture, and a few other rare items like the 7-11 set if any of that interests you. I also don't mind paying for some of it in TBT bells, but I don't think I have enough for all the items.

Im ready now
Just like this post when you are ready :3

Hi are you still online?
I can come now.But Im going to the bed in like 30 min. :3

hello! if you're available i can do it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy one of each Sanrio item. I have a lot of in game bells, as well as a few paintings, bug/fishing/weeding/gold furniture, and a few other rare items like the 7-11 set if any of that interests you. I also don't mind paying for some of it in TBT bells, but I don't think I have enough for all the items.

alrighty! shoot me a pm and we can work it out there! :>

Oh im sorry I was sleeping :/ PLease like when you are awake :3

Hi. I'd like to buy these items!

- Cinnamoroll shoes
- Kiki and Lala pin
- Kiki and Lala wand
- My Melody shoes
- Pompompurin shoes

That should be 10 TBT in total, right? :)

Hi. I'd like to buy these items!

- Cinnamoroll shoes
- Kiki and Lala pin
- Kiki and Lala wand
- My Melody shoes
- Pompompurin shoes

That should be 10 TBT in total, right? :)

yep!! i'll get those items for you! what is your availability like?

Hi! how much would the full chelsea set be in total? would all the complete sets cost the same amount? <3

TBT sent! Will we trade in your town or mine?

items are ready! you can choose, i don't mind either way! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! how much would the full chelsea set be in total? would all the complete sets cost the same amount? <3

hey!! sorry about the confusion, i fixed the prices ^.^ full sets are 10 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent! Will we trade in your town or mine?

items are ready! you can choose, i don't mind either way! <3

Back