• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading 🕊️ Selling Indigo Mushroom Lamp, Purple Hyacinth, Historic Night Sky, and more!

they seem to go for 1500-2000, which unfortunately I do not have in TBT atm. I do have plenty of store credit in Jhine's shop, if there's anything there that interests you? No worries if not though, thank you for letting me know!

Last edited:
Heyo! Looking to trade or sell some balloons. Feel free to offer.

Currently, the only balloons I am seeking to trade for are a Glam regular balloon and a Rainbow Heart balloon. Otherwise, I'd prefer to sell for TBT or other collectibles I'm seeking.

Last edited:
Selling Purple Balloon for 100 TBT and Glam Heart Balloon for 500 TBT~

not sure what the others go for so please feel free to make an offer ✨

Hey! I can trade an unpurchased blue frag for either 500 TBT or the regular final boss balloon from jhines.
I realise the balloon price is pretty high right now so may not work for you

Aww, I'd love to, but all the bells I have are in my sidebar. If you're okay with waiting a bit, I can try and see if I can grab the last 74 bells. No worries though if you just want to sell ASAP! thanks for the offer :)

Back