Not open for further replies.
gates opened
Post automatically merged:

k let me add it

added you

gates opened

hey i know we just did a deal earlier but i want to purchase a new nintendo 3ds xl and a mabel one with a t&t one please

hey i know we just did a deal earlier but i want to purchase a new nintendo 3ds xl and a mabel one with a t&t one please

I don’t have these items.
Which list of mine are you looking?
You often ask items which I don’t have. If you are looking at lists for villager adoption, these items are I don’t have. If you are looking for some items, you can check lists from my selling thread only:)

the 2 tbt list

can i buy a golden fishing rod????

Hi if you see first page of this thread, you can check list. I have many of them. Thanks.

Can I have Isabelle (Kimono) pic? I just re-checked and it seems it doesn't have any number listed. Does that mean you don't have any available at the moment? :unsure:

can i get the k.k slider set???

so heres the two things i really want first: k.k slider 12 piece set
two: golden fishing rod
if i could get these items that would be great!!!!!!

Can I have Isabelle (Kimono) pic? I just re-checked and it seems it doesn't have any number listed. Does that mean you don't have any available at the moment? :unsure:

Hi I have Isabelle amiibo card do I can get her picture. Amiibo card she is wearing kimono but it doesn’t mean she is wearing kimono on her picture I think. It is ok?

Hi again:)
I can get you K.K. set 12 items-12tbt. I don’t have a golden fishing rod sorry.

I am starting to ordering your k.k. Set I will let you know everything is ready for you to collect.

Last edited:
Hi linkachu10

your k.k. Set is ready to collect. when you are online, please comment here and give me like so that I get notification. See you later.

Hi your Isabelle picture is ready.
It is 2tbt. Let me know when you are available to collect the pic.

Last edited:
i'm ready

I will open my gate now.
When you come to my town please follow me until beach. I put all items there. I put also fossils so you can take them with you if you want. :)

i'm ready

My gate is opened!

I don’t know if you are still online so I will close gate now. Let me know when you are online again:)

Last edited:
k i'm coming btw

when i get to your town can i pick all the weeds for you:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back