Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
gates opened
Post automatically merged:

um no thx i have enough

Hi good morning:)

You can do bump your thread so that people can see your thread again. If you don’t do bump your thread people do not see your thread because other people are posting this forum every day activity. :) This action is called bumping.

proper painting and calm painting plz i also have
- star tank dress
- kk birthday
- forest paper
- soccer tee

proper painting and calm painting plz i also have
- star tank dress
- kk birthday
- forest paper
- soccer tee

Hi sorry but I can not. Last time we tried to do trade but you didn’t bring correct items. Have a good day/night. Thank you.

can i get some fertilizer, varia suit pants, some varia suit shoes and a arwing please

can i get some fertilizer, varia suit pants, some varia suit shoes and a arwing please

Hi morning:) sure I will check my closet now. How many fetilizers would you like?

Yes I have varia suit pants, varia suit shoes and arwing. 2tbt each and 6tbt total. I also have varia suit if you like. By the way if you need non hybrid flowers I can give you as many as you like. Have you seen my thread?

Last edited:
Hi morning:) sure I will check my closet now. How many fetilizers would you like?

Yes I have varia suit pants, varia suit shoes and arwing. 2tbt each and 6tbt total. I also have varia suit if you like. By the way if you need non hybrid flowers I can give you as many as you like. Have you seen my thread?
yes i've seen the thread but thx for the info i'll check it out

i'll open my gates

i'll open my gates now

yes i've seen the thread but thx for the info i'll check it out

i'll open my gates

i'll open my gates now

How many fetilizers would you like?

Status