Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I check my closet and got all your items except Isabelle scooter. If you still want to trade with me I will order Isabelle scooter from Isabelle RV I have so let me know.

Great! Could you order it please? I’ll be busy with getting the items ready for you aswell. When would you be available?

Great! Could you order it please? I’ll be busy with getting the items ready for you aswell. When would you be available?

Hi I am online for 2 hours from now. If you would like trade :). Ok I will also order the scooter. I will let you know when I am ready. Thank you.

Hi I am online for 2 hours from now. If you would like trade :). Ok I will also order the scooter. I will let you know when I am ready. Thank you.

I won’t be available then unfortunately. Would tomorrow between 12 and 5 pm CEST be okay for you?

I also have the items ready for you btw

I won’t be available then unfortunately. Would tomorrow between 12 and 5 pm CEST be okay for you?

I also have the items ready for you btw

Sure 3pm tomorrow is ok for you?
Thank you for ordering everything for me :) if it is ok, see you tomorrow then?

can i get 20 ferilizer 5e06315f855cc217a33605d8.jpg

my town please
Post automatically merged:

gates opened

Last edited:
I'd like these if you still have them! Not sure about the total tho

Mayor Name: Ruellia
Town Name: Amaranth
Friend Code: 1908-0072-3098
- bamboo grass
- cardboard chair
- cardboard table
- hydrangea bed
- lily lamp
- ice wall
- rolling cart
- red ringmasters coat
- blue ringmasters coat
- counter table

I'd like these if you still have them! Not sure about the total tho

Mayor Name: Ruellia
Town Name: Amaranth
Friend Code: 1908-0072-3098
- bamboo grass
- cardboard chair
- cardboard table
- hydrangea bed
- lily lamp
- ice wall
- rolling cart
- red ringmasters coat
- blue ringmasters coat
- counter table

Hi all together 18tbt. The coat is one tbt each and other items are two tbt each. If this is ok. I will check my stock if I have them all. I have got other order before you so I will finish those orders and come back to you.

Hi all together 18tbt. The coat is one tbt each and other items are two tbt each. If this is ok. I will check my stock if I have them all. I have got other order before you so I will finish those orders and come back to you.
Ok, that's great thank you! I'll send the TBT right before I get the items? Just let me know if u prefer pick up or drop off
I'll be available around this time every day, give or take 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back