Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
can I get the Tool box,cart and stand from cyrus' rv please? The total should be 6 tbt i believe.

hi, just to be sure but are u selling 1 tbt for 200k igb?

Yes you can buy igb for tbt :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello!
can I get the Tool box,cart and stand from cyrus' rv please? The total should be 6 tbt i believe.

Sure 6tbt. Let me know when you are online.

Yes will be. Just let me know if another time would be good for you. I'm free all day.

Yes will be. Just let me know if another time would be good for you. I'm free all day.

Thank you :) your items are ready. Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Could you add this friend code please:
1349-7691-3338

I have two towns and your items are in my small town. I will add your friend code now.

My gate is opened:)

can iget 51 start shoots??? a cabana table and a milk canister

Hi I will check them now.
Which one you take and how many each?:
  • Azaleas: Pink
  • Azalea :White
  • Sweet Olives
  • Hydrangeas Blue
  • Hydrangeas Pink
  • Holly
Let me know :)

Last edited:
can iget 51 start shoots??? a cabana table and a milk canister

Hi I have a cabana table and a milk canister. 2tbt each. Let me know for shoots. Which one you like and how many of each. I will check. start shoots is 1tbt each. Thank you.

i know longer need the cabana table, btw i like the start shoots kind and i'd like 51 please

am looking for the blue ones

sry i meant holly kind of shoots sry

i know longer need the cabana table, btw i like the start shoots kind and i'd like 51 please

Hi ok so 51 holly shoots and a milk canister. 53tbt total. Your town or my town?

I collect all items and I am ready so when you are online you we can do trade thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back