Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that's fine lol i'd just really like a pic of isabelle : D

I will search if I still have it or not tomorrow morning. I am in CET time zone and I am going to sleep now so I will come back to you tomorrow morning and let you know. Thank you:)

question: what are those pictures?

You can get these pictures from villagers or if it is SP characters, when you scan amiibo you can get pictures. You can use it for house decolonisation or just for your own collection.

hello! i can trade now or we could arrange a time?

Hi I am available now. If you like I can do now. Otherwise sure we can arrange time. Which time zone are you in? I am in CET time zone.
Post automatically merged:

hey could i possibly buy a mermaid self and 2 counter tables

2tbt each so 6tbt total.
I will need to order counter tables from RV. I will let you know when everything is ready for you.

Last edited:
Hi I am available now. If you like I can do now. Otherwise sure we can arrange time. Which time zone are you in? I am in CET time zone.

2tbt each so 6tbt total.
I will need to order counter tables from RV. I will let you know when everything is ready for you.
ok ty

No problem. I will be ready in 5-10min, I will let you know.

Hi your items are ready.
I will add your friend code now and will open my gate.

I added your friend code.
This is mine:
5241-2012-4294
After you add my friend code and when you are ready let me know I will open my gate. Thank you

Last edited:

2tbt each so 6tbt total.
i had to go out shopping, my apologies. my time zone is bst/ gmt +1. i'm available now until about 2 or 3 hours later.

i had to go out shopping, my apologies. my time zone is bst/ gmt +1. i'm available now until about 2 or 3 hours later.

Hi ok.
I will add your friend code now.
This is mine:
5241-2012-4294
After you add my friend code and when you are ready let me know I will open my gate. Thank you.

I added you and I am ready:)

Hi ok.
I will add your friend code now.
This is mine:
5241-2012-4294
After you add my friend code and when you are ready let me know I will open my gate. Thank you.

I added you and I am ready:)
added, i can come now! ty :)

hii!!
if possible, i would like 10 white azalea shoots and 10 pink hydragena shoots. in total, 20 tbt. i think you already have my fc added as i actually visited your town a while back to collect non hybrids.
thank you!! i look forward to seeing you again

hii!!
if possible, i would like 10 white azalea shoots and 10 pink hydragena shoots. in total, 20 tbt. i think you already have my fc added as i actually visited your town a while back to collect non hybrids.
thank you!! i look forward to seeing you again

Sure let me check my storage now.
I have them in my main town so you need to add my friend code. Not for flower giveaway town’ friend code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back