Antique Shelf 2 TBT
Bamboo Grass 2 TBT
Blue Ogre Mask 2 TBT
Hearty Breakfast 2 TBT
Kart 2 TBT
Lunch Pack 2 TBT
Red Ogre Mask 2 TBT

Total is 14 TBT if I am not mistaken based on your first page details :unsure:

Hi I have checked items and I have everything except kart.
I am just finishing ordering antique shelf. Let me know when would you like to trade. Yes total 12tbt. Thank you.

Hi I'd like to order all 11 clovers.
It's 11 TBT in total, right?

Hi yes 1tbt each. I do have space to put clovers in my town so everything is wrapped one by one. It is easy to handling:) if You need need them let me know.

Could I get a picture of Celeste? <3

Hi your item is ready let me know when you like to come and collect it. Thank you. I will add your friend code now.
Post automatically merged:

Could I get a picture of Celeste? <3

I added your friend code. I am not scanning amiibo for my main town. Please add this friend code:1349-7691-3338
I have two towns and your item in my small town. Thank you.

Hi! I notice that picture of Phyllis is listed in your list. Do you still have a picture of Phyllis that I can get? :unsure:

Hi! I notice that picture of Phyllis is listed in your list. Do you still have a picture of Phyllis that I can get? :unsure:

Hi again!
Yes I can get it for you. I will need to eat breakfast now I will come back to you in one hour. Thank you for waiting.

Please add this friend code:1349-7691-3338
I have two towns and your item will be ready in my small town. Thank you so much:)

Hi again!
Yes I can get it for you. I will need to eat breakfast now I will come back to you in one hour. Thank you for waiting.

Please add this friend code:1349-7691-3338
I have two towns and your item will be ready in my small town. Thank you so much:)

That's great! I've added the friend code you've listed. See you in a bit :)

Great! I can come over now to collect the picture. Thank you. Let me know when your gate's open :)

Ok. I will open my gate now for you then. See you later.
Post automatically merged:

Great! I can come over now to collect the picture. Thank you. Let me know when your gate's open :)

My gate is opened. Please take also peach with you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back