Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I buy 2 blue hydrangea shoots, 2 pink hydrangea shoots, and 5 clovers?? I’m not sure how much this would cost, but thanks so much in advance!

Thanks so much! Just transferred the bells - I’ll be online at 10pm BST, if that’s okay with you? :)

Sure good with me. Yes for me 23;00 CET time:) see you later! Thank you for paying tbt in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much! Just transferred the bells - I’ll be online at 10pm BST, if that’s okay with you? :)

This is my friend code:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294

I will add your friend code now.
See you later:)

I forgot tell you that my lucky clovers are gifts wrapped because I do have space to put clovers in my station so everything is wrapped one by one. For easy to handling:)

Last edited:
Sure good with me. Yes for me 23;00 CET time:) see you later! Thank you for paying tbt in advance.

This is my friend code:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294

I will add your friend code now.
See you later:)

I forgot tell you that my lucky clovers are gifts wrapped because I do have space to put clovers in my station so everything is wrapped one by one. For easy to handling:)
Just added your friend code! And that’s okay, thanks so much :) see you later

I would like 11 Clovers, 6 pink carnations and 6 white carnations. Do you have them? I can transfer you the TBTs right now.

I would like 11 Clovers, 6 pink carnations and 6 white carnations. Do you have them? I can transfer you the TBTs right now.

Hi sorry I didn’t see your post. Could you please like mine post so that I get a notification from you. Let me check all items you asked.

I have 6 clovers and 6 pink carnations. 12 tbt total.
If you need something else from my shop let me know.

Last edited:
Hi sorry I didn’t see your post. Could you please like mine post so that I get a notification from you. Let me check all items you asked.

I have 6 clovers and 6 pink carnations. 12 tbt total.
If you need something else from my shop let me know.

ok, i'll transfer the tbts right now.

Thank you. If you are available for trade I can do now:)
my lucky clovers are gifts wrapped because I do have space to put clovers in my station so everything is wrapped one by one. For easy to handling.

This is my friend code:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 5241-2012-4294

I will add your friend code now

ok, i added yours. let me just boot up my ACNL town.
Thank you. If you are available for trade I can do now:)
my lucky clovers are gifts wrapped because I do have space to put clovers in my station so everything is wrapped one by one. For easy to handling.

This is my friend code:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 5241-2012-4294

I will add your friend code now

I would like to deliver all your items to your town. I don’t have space for flowers in my town. Let me know when you like to trade.
ah... i was thinking of pickup them in your town. My town is recently resetted so i don't have Shampoodle in it and i accidentaly dyed my hair the wrong color when going to it in a friend's town. But ok, i'm open. don't mind the unfinished paths xD

ah... i was thinking of pickup them in your town. My town is recently resetted so i don't have Shampoodle in it and i accidentaly dyed my hair the wrong color when going to it in a friend's town. But ok, i'm open. don't mind the unfinished paths xD

Can I just drop your items in your town and I will open my gate and you can come over and use shampoodle?

Can I just drop your items in your town and I will open my gate and you can come over and use shampoodle?

hm, ok then!

ok, now i'm coming to use Shampoodle.

hm, ok then!

ok, now i'm coming to use Shampoodle.

Got error:( come again!

oh no :( my wi-fi xd sorry. can i come again?

Reopened again

oh no :( my wi-fi xd sorry. can i come again?

One person came to my town by mistake lol and you were using hair salon so the person could not go home lol . Haha.

Thank you for trade:)
Have a good day/ night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back