• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, thank you for taking the time to order the items for me! I’ll send over the 25 TBT in a bit. :) Let me know if you are available to trade now/gates are open or if not, when you’d like me to come over ^_^

My gate is opened now if you have time you can come over to my town :)
If not we can do tomorrow :)

Wait I'm really sorry, I forgot about the gyroid!!! Are you still available for me to come over?! Again so sorry, completely slipped my mind 😅

Ah sorry me too I forgot lol
Is it ok we do tomorrow? Or could you keep it for me when we meet up again? I need to go out side now. Thank you:)

Ah sorry me too I forgot lol
Is it ok we do tomorrow? Or could you keep it for me when we meet up again? I need to go out side now. Thank you:)
Sure we can do tomorrow :) I'm pretty much free all day so hopefully we can catch each other some time; I'll message you when I'm online kk. Thank you again; enjoy going outside! ^_^

Sure we can do tomorrow :) I'm pretty much free all day so hopefully we can catch each other some time; I'll message you when I'm online kk. Thank you again; enjoy going outside! ^_^

Hi awww thank you:) sure when you are free let me know. I have got a kitchen island fo you if you still need. Thank you:)

Hi awww thank you:) sure when you are free let me know. I have got a kitchen island fo you if you still need. Thank you:)
I'm free! And that'd be lovely to get the kitchen island, I'll send you the 2 TBT now. :) Let me know when you're available if you aren't right now ^_^

I'm free! And that'd be lovely to get the kitchen island, I'll send you the 2 TBT now. :) Let me know when you're available if you aren't right now ^_^

Hi :) I am now waiting one person to collect her items in my town. When I finish my current trade, I will let you know. :) thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi :) I am now waiting one person to collect her items in my town. When I finish my current trade, I will let you know. :) thank you.

Hi are you still available?
I can come to your town with kitchen island. I was waiting one person but could not meet up yet so I have so many items front of station. I would prefer to come yours if it is possible:)

Last edited:

I can come to your town with kitchen island. I was waiting one person but could not meet up yet so I have so many items front of station. I would prefer to come yours if it is possible:)
Hey I’m still available! And sure, I’ll let you know when I have opened my gates :) P.S. it’s heavily raining in my town so if you want to bring an umbrella be my guest haha

Hey I’m still available! And sure, I’ll let you know when I have opened my gates :) P.S. it’s heavily raining in my town so if you want to bring an umbrella be my guest haha

Ok :) thank you! Yes let me know when your gate is open!

Gates open!

Hi again! :3 I want to check if you still have or can get any of the following items:

Blue Ogre Mask
Hinaningyo
Dango
Eggplant Cow
Cucumber Horse
Good Luck Charm
Stagehand Hat
Imperial Chair
Emperor's Cap
Ice Lamp
Ice Wall
Lily Lamp