Gracie
Phineas
Blathers
Jack
Joan
Kapp'n
Total: 34 TBT
Thank you!

Hi these are not on my list and I can only get pictures which are listed in my list:

Tortimer
Lottie
Copper
Redd
Gracie
Phineas
Jack
Joan
Kapp'n

You need to click ''spoiler'' to see lists.

Other pictures I ordered everything for you. 8 pictures, 16 tbt total.
Let me know when you are free to collect them thank you:

Last edited:
Hi these are not on my list and I can only get pictures which are listed in my list:

Tortimer
Lottie
Copper
Redd
Gracie
Phineas
Jack
Joan
Kapp'n

You need to click ''spoiler'' to see lists.

Other pictures I ordered everything for you. 8 pictures, 16 tbt total.
Let me know when you are free to collect them thank you:
Oh sorry, i've not seen specifically the ones that you have, then i'll order other 10 from the list if it doesn't bother you

These:
Franklin
Pavè
Katrina
Shrunk
Gulliver
Celeste
Lyle
Porter
Kicks
Cyrus

For a total of 36 TBT

Oh sorry, i've not seen specifically the ones that you have, then i'll order other 10 from the list if it doesn't bother you

These:
Franklin
Pavè
Katrina
Shrunk
Gulliver
Celeste
Lyle
Porter
Kicks
Cyrus

For a total of 36 TBT

I will start ordering them. I will let you know when everything is ready for you. Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.

These:
Franklin
Pavè
Katrina
Shrunk
Gulliver
Celeste
Lyle
Porter
Kicks
Cyrus

For a total of 36 TBT

Hi your items are ready. Let me know when you are available to come and collect items. Thank you.

Sorry I took longer than expected to get back to you on this. Can you tell me how much my picks would cost before I finalize my order?

1. Sketchbook
2. Newsprint Helmet
3. Bamboo Grass
4. Rice Cake
5. Flower Bouquet
6. Zodiac Rooster
7. Squid Chair
8. Sloppy Sofa
9. New Year's Noodles
10. Red Ogre Mask

Sorry I took longer than expected to get back to you on this. Can you tell me how much my picks would cost before I finalize my order?

1. Sketchbook
2. Newsprint Helmet
3. Bamboo Grass
4. Rice Cake
5. Flower Bouquet
6. Zodiac Rooster
7. Squid Chair
8. Sloppy Sofa
9. New Year's Noodles
10. Red Ogre Mask

Hi sure these are price in tbt:

1. Sketchbook 2tbt
2. Newsprint Helmet 3tbt
3. Bamboo Grass 3tbt
4. Rice Cake 3tbt
5. Flower Bouquet 2tbt
6. Zodiac Rooster 2tbt
7. Squid Chair 2tbt
8. Sloppy Sofa 2tbt
9. New Year's Noodles 3tbt
10. Red Ogre Mask 3tbt

Thank you.

Hi sure these are price in tbt:

1. Sketchbook 2tbt
2. Newsprint Helmet 3tbt
3. Bamboo Grass 3tbt
4. Rice Cake 3tbt
5. Flower Bouquet 2tbt
6. Zodiac Rooster 2tbt
7. Squid Chair 2tbt
8. Sloppy Sofa 2tbt
9. New Year's Noodles 3tbt
10. Red Ogre Mask 3tbt

Thank you.
Alright, thanks :3 I seem to be a bit short of what I need, unless this post changes that, I'll let you know in a minute if I have to change the order or not.

Alright, thanks :3 I seem to be a bit short of what I need, unless this post changes that, I'll let you know in a minute if I have to change the order or not.

Sure if you decide let me know. I will check my storage if I still have them or not. Some Japanese items I don’t have items on hand so I need to do time travel to get them and it will take a while to get them. Thank you.

Alright, gonna go ahead and place the order as planned if you have those items still ^w^

Let me check and I will start time travel for those all Japanese items. I will let you know when everything is ready for you.

Thank you ^w^

Hi all your items are ready let me know when you can come and collect them. I will need eat dinner soon if you are not around I will come back after dinner. I have put all items front of my station. Total 25 tbt. Thank you.

I will add your friend code now. My friend code is in signature bellow :)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you ^w^

Sorry I saw your profile but I didn’t see your friend code. I am using my phone rn so I do see. Could you post yours here please?

Thank you ^w^

Sorry you went offline so I will go my dinner now. I will come back around 21:30 CET time zone. If you are available let’s do trade. Otherwise we can fix time when we meet up. Thank you:)

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you, I had to go away for a bit :c I'm in the EST timezone, for the record. And my friend code is 1392 - 7605 - 8118

I've sent you the TBT Bells owed and will be ready to come to your town around the arranged time :3

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you, I had to go away for a bit :c I'm in the EST timezone, for the record. And my friend code is 1392 - 7605 - 8118

I've sent you the TBT Bells owed and will be ready to come to your town around the arranged time :3

Hi I just finished eating early. If you are still here. Otherwise what time is good for you tomorrow let me know:)

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will add your friend code also. Thank you.

Hi I just finished eating early. If you are still here. Otherwise what time is good for you tomorrow let me know:)

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will add your friend code also. Thank you.
I'll be ready to come over in a few minutes, I'm just selling some stuff to make room for the items I'm picking up. Can you please open your gates now? :3

I'll be ready to come over in a few minutes, I'm just selling some stuff to make room for the items I'm picking up. Can you please open your gates now? :3

Ah you are still here. Ok :) sure I will open my gate now. Thank you for waiting for me.

My gate is opened. Please take your time:) thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back