• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much too :)
Have a good day/night!
Hope to see you soon.
Can I come back over tomorrow to trade? I forgot I already have the Zodiac Rooster, it's the Goat and Monkey I need, so I'd like to trade the Rooster back for one of those. :c I also forgot I already have the Squid Chair, so I'd like to trade it as well.

Can I come back over tomorrow to trade? I forgot I already have the Zodiac Rooster, it's the Goat and Monkey I need, so I'd like to trade the Rooster back for one of those. :c I also forgot I already have the Squid Chair, so I'd like to trade it as well.

Oh no lol ok. Hmmmm let me check the goat and the monkey in my storage now. I don’t usually exchange them again after trade :( Could you please request items you only need next time:)
Post automatically merged:

I got the goat and the monkey for you when you are ready let me know. I can do now or tomorrow whenever you are free:)

Last edited:
Oh no lol ok. Hmmmm let me check the goat and the monkey in my storage now. I don’t usually exchange them again after trade :( Could you please request items you only need next time:)
Post automatically merged:

I got the goat and the monkey for you when you are ready let me know. I can do now or tomorrow whenever you are free:)
I can come back over right now, thank you :'3

Hello again! Haha I'm here to put in another order 😂:
  • box-shaped seat
  • brick oven
  • garden faucet
  • glass screen
  • iron garden chair x 2
  • iron garden table
  • kitchen island
  • mitten
  • mush closet
  • mush lamp
  • natural chair
  • pink lace-up dress
  • Re-Tail clock
  • narrow clock
  • soft-serve lamp
  • small silk hat
  • sweets player
I believe that comes to 32 TBT? I actually have a spare mini warbloid so 30 TBT + gyroid? Please correct me if wrong; I'll send the TBT your way once you have confirmed. Thank you ^_^

Hello again! Haha I'm here to put in another order 😂:
  • box-shaped seat
  • brick oven
  • garden faucet
  • glass screen
  • iron garden chair x 2
  • iron garden table
  • kitchen island
  • mitten
  • mush closet
  • mush lamp
  • natural chair
  • pink lace-up dress
  • Re-Tail clock
  • narrow clock
  • soft-serve lamp
  • small silk hat
  • sweets player
I believe that comes to 32 TBT? I actually have a spare mini warbloid so 30 TBT + gyroid? Please correct me if wrong; I'll send the TBT your way once you have confirmed. Thank you ^_^

Hi thank you for coming back!
I am adding new items every day now. Hehe.
I will need to go dinner now so I will check your items after coming back from my dinner in 1-2 hours. I will check my storage if I still have your request items.

Oh yes please! mini warbloid for 2tbt is good to me. Thank you.

Hi thank you for coming back!
I am adding new items every day now. Hehe.
I will need to go dinner now so I will check your items after coming back from my dinner in 1-2 hours. I will check my storage if I still have your request items.

Oh yes please! mini warbloid for 2tbt is good to me. Thank you.
Yes I’ve noticed! I’ll be checking your post every so often haha.
Oo alright have a good dinner! ^_^

I am checking my storage rn :)

Hi It took me longer to ordering everything and time traveling the shop for the Grace items.
Thank you for waiting :)
I have those items for you and everything is ready:
1tbt each:
  • narrow clock
  • soft-serve lamp
  • pink lace-up dress
2tbt each:
  • box-shaped seat
  • brick oven
  • garden faucet
  • glass screen
  • iron garden chair x 2
  • iron garden table
  • mitten
  • mush closet
  • natural chair
  • Re-Tail clock
  • sweets player
total 27tbt and I will take your item so 25tbt :)

I do not have these items at the moment, If I have them again, I will let you know :)
  • mush lamp
  • kitchen island
  • small silk hat

Hi It took me longer to ordering everything and time traveling the shop for the Grace items.
Thank you for waiting :)
I have those items for you and everything is ready:
1tbt each:
  • narrow clock
  • soft-serve lamp
  • pink lace-up dress
2tbt each:
  • box-shaped seat
  • brick oven
  • garden faucet
  • glass screen
  • iron garden chair x 2
  • iron garden table
  • mitten
  • mush closet
  • natural chair
  • Re-Tail clock
  • sweets player
total 27tbt and I will take your item so 25tbt :)

I do not have these items at the moment, If I have them again, I will let you know :)
  • mush lamp
  • kitchen island
  • small silk hat
No worries, thank you for taking the time to order the items for me! I’ll send over the 25 TBT in a bit. :) Let me know if you are available to trade now/gates are open or if not, when you’d like me to come over ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back