• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i'd love to buy these things if that's alright ^o^ would you be willing to order a kintaro wig for me as well?
i'll try to add up the price but please let me know if i'm off!
  • bamboo grass
  • brown seat
  • natural low table
  • newsprint helmet
  • new nintendo 3DS
  • new year's noodles
  • patched-knee pants
  • sloppy bed
  • sloppy carpet
  • sloppy dresser
  • sloppy sink
  • sloppy sofa
  • sloppy wall
for 32 TBT? if that isn't enough (especially for the sloppy set ;o;) i'm happy to pay a bit more!

hi! i'd love to buy these things if that's alright ^o^ would you be willing to order a kintaro wig for me as well?
  • bamboo grass
  • brown seat
  • natural low table
  • newsprint helmet
  • new nintendo 3DS
  • new year's noodles
  • patched-knee pants
  • sloppy bed
  • sloppy carpet
  • sloppy dresser
  • sloppy sink
  • sloppy sofa
  • sloppy wall
for 32 TBT? if that isn't enough (especially for the sloppy set ;o;) i'm happy to pay a bit more!

Hi thank you for ordering.
I thought I have a kintaro wig in my catalog but I didn’t so expect kintaro wig, it is 28tbt total. Let me know when you are available to trade.
Post automatically merged:

• bamboo grass
  • brown seat
  • natural low table
  • newsprint helmet
  • new nintendo 3DS
  • new year's noodles
  • patched-knee pants
  • sloppy bed
  • sloppy carpet
  • sloppy dresser
  • sloppy sink
  • sloppy sofa
  • sloppy wall
  • bamboo grass
  • brown seat
  • natural low table
  • newsprint helmet
  • new nintendo 3DS
  • new year's noodles
  • patched-knee pants
  • sloppy bed
  • sloppy carpet
  • sloppy dresser
  • sloppy sink
  • sloppy sofa
  • sloppy wall

I added your friend code on your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary

Thank you:)

Last edited:
Hi thank you for ordering.
I thought I have a kintaro wig in my catalog but I didn’t so expect kintaro wig, it is 28tbt total. Let me know when you are available to trade.

I added your friend code on your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary

Thank you:)
thankyou so much! and that's alright 💪 i will add you now, are you available now (or very soon)? if not, then we can arrange a time tomorrow! i will send the TBT now too :D

thankyou so much! and that's alright 💪 i will add you now, are you available now (or very soon)? if not, then we can arrange a time tomorrow! i will send the TBT now too :D

Hi all your items are ready. Sure I will open my gate now. Could you add my friend code please? Let me know when you add mine. I will open my gate.

Hi Canary. Could I get these items from you? :)

Document Stack

Glass Screen
Kicks Mat
Shoe Boxes

Isabelle Scooter
PA System
Town-Hall Winter Top

Let me know how much TBT do I need to give you. Thank you!

Last edited:

Document Stack

Glass Screen
Kicks Mat
Shoe Boxes

Isabelle Scooter
PA System
Town-Hall Winter Top

Hello:) sure 2tbt each 14tbt total.
Thank you :)

Noted. I've transferred 14 TBT to you. Thank you! :)

Hiii Thank you. I will let you know when your items are all ready. I will do your order after current trade. Thanks :)

Document Stack

Glass Screen
Kicks Mat
Shoe Boxes

Isabelle Scooter
PA System
Town-Hall Winter Top

Hi all your items are ready to collect. Let me know when you are online again. All items are in my small town :) thank you.

Last edited:
Hiii Thank you. I will let you know when your items are all ready. I will do your order after current trade. Thanks :)

Hi all your items are ready to collect. Let me know when you are online again. All items are in my small town :) thank you.

I'm available now until 10PM (GMT+7) which is in about 2 and a half hours. Catch you around :)

Edit: I'm going to bed. I'll be available tomorrow from 9AM-2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). See you tomorrow :)

Last edited:
I'm available now until 10PM (GMT+7) which is in about 2 and a half hours. Catch you around :)

Edit: I'm going to bed. I'll be available tomorrow from 9AM-2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). See you tomorrow :)

Yes see you tomorrow:)
Have a good night.

Hi morning. When you are available let me know. I am available and online rn. :)

@Mayor Ng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back