• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, how much would it cost to order these items?

1. Rice Cake
2. Newsprint Hat
3. Bamboo Grass
4. Eggplant Cow
5. Cucumber Horse
6. New Year's Noodles
7. Dango
8. stagehand hat
9. Carp Banner
10. Hinaningyo
11. Blossom Lantern
12. Emperor's Cap
13. Girl's Day Updo
14. Kadomatsu
15. top
16. Ogre's Wig
17. narrow clock
18. notebook floor
19. notebook wall
20. pen-case chair
21. monitor tower
22. sun
23. UFO
24. blueprints
25. gadget shelf
26. oil-stained floor
27. Pic of Rover

Hello, how much would it cost to order these items?

1. Rice Cake
2. Newsprint Hat
3. Bamboo Grass
4. Eggplant Cow
5. Cucumber Horse
6. New Year's Noodles
7. Dango
8. stagehand hat
9. Carp Banner
10. Hinaningyo
11. Blossom Lantern
12. Emperor's Cap
13. Girl's Day Updo
14. Kadomatsu
15. top
16. Ogre's Wig
17. narrow clock
18. notebook floor
19. notebook wall
20. pen-case chair
21. monitor tower
22. sun
23. UFO
24. blueprints
25. gadget shelf
26. oil-stained floor
27. Pic of Rover

Hi 45 tbt total. If you send me tbt in advance I will start working on your items tomorrow when I wake up. Here is already 1am and I’m inside bed rn :)

Very well, the 45 TBT have been sent in advance.

Hi your items are all ready. Let me know when you can come over to collect your items. Thank you.

I added your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary
Post automatically merged:

Aw man, tomorrow it is, what is your time zone again?

Hi I am available and your items are ready too let me when you are online today. Thank you.

CET time zone :) Tomorrow I will be at home so you can choose time.
I will order your 6 items before I sleep tonight for tomorrow.
I hope l don't make you disappointed but l got some of the things from another seller today and l wasn't sure what items you ordered so l went and bought these items, 2-iron garden chair and i don't need that item anymore.

I hope l don't make you disappointed but l got some of the things from another seller today and l wasn't sure what items you ordered so l went and bought these items, 2-iron garden chair and i don't need that item anymore.
Also how is 8 pm for you and l will get on to pick up?
Edit: A user gave me these items for free just now, sorry. Here is the link of what they got me http://moridb.com/catalogs/HYEvWxHvu8
But l still need one more bamboo grass, one counter table, and one box shaped seat. Let me know when you're mostly online at your time zone. Just remember, the items that l asked for and still on my wishlist, l still need. Hope l'm not giving you a hard time and making it confusing.

Last edited:

Edit: A user gave me these items for free just now, sorry. Here is the link of what they got me http://moridb.com/catalogs/HYEvWxHvu8
But l still need one more bamboo grass, one counter table, and one box shaped seat. Let me know when you're mostly online at your time zone. Just remember, the items that l asked for and still on my wishlist, l still need. Hope l'm not giving you a hard time and making it confusing.

Hi I am available rn if you like to trade let me know. Sorry I was eating dinner when you sent message and didn’t see your message. Yesterday you told me that you need to cancel your order above 35tbt and you would like to do only trade so I have only items for trade we discussed yesterday:

Your side:
2tbt each
  1. black anchor tee
  2. Medli outfit
  3. new hero's outfit
  4. new hero wig
1tbt each
  1. fluffy tank dress
  2. Kintaro wig
10tbt total for exchange.

my side:
2tbt each
  1. document stack
  2. lunch pack
  3. PA system
  4. autograph cards
1tbt each
  1. red tartan pants
  2. salad bar

Yesterday you told me you need these?:
document stack, lunch pack, PA system, red tartan pants, and salad bar, autography cards, 2-bamboo grass, box-shaped seat, clay furnace, 2-counter table, cream and sugar, dango, diner tile, garden faucet, 4-garden lantern, greenhouse box, 2-imperial chair, imperial pot, iron garden chair, iron garden table, kimbap plate, New Year's noodles, pile of leaves, pitcher plant and rice bales.

You don’t need these items but now you only need these 3 items?:
-one bamboo grass
-one counter table
-one box shaped seat

If not could you please send me new list(not link for moridb). Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi your items are all ready. Let me know when you can come over to collect your items. Thank you.

I added your friend code.
This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Character Name Saki
NL - Town Name Canary

Hi I am available and your items are ready too let me when you are online today. Thank you.

Hello, I am available to collect the items.

Hi I am available rn if you like to trade let me know. Sorry I was eating dinner when you sent message and didn’t see your message. Yesterday you told me that you need to cancel your order above 35tbt and you would like to do only trade so I have only items for trade we discussed yesterday:

Your side:
2tbt each
  1. black anchor tee
  2. Medli outfit
  3. new hero's outfit
  4. new hero wig
1tbt each
  1. fluffy tank dress
  2. Kintaro wig
10tbt total for exchange.

my side:
2tbt each
  1. document stack
  2. lunch pack
  3. PA system
  4. autograph cards
1tbt each
  1. red tartan pants
  2. salad bar

Yesterday you told me you need these?:
document stack, lunch pack, PA system, red tartan pants, and salad bar, autography cards, 2-bamboo grass, box-shaped seat, clay furnace, 2-counter table, cream and sugar, dango, diner tile, garden faucet, 4-garden lantern, greenhouse box, 2-imperial chair, imperial pot, iron garden chair, iron garden table, kimbap plate, New Year's noodles, pile of leaves, pitcher plant and rice bales.

You don’t need these items but now you only need these 3 items?:
-one bamboo grass
-one counter table
-one box shaped seat

If not could you please send me new list(not link for moridb). Thank you.
oh l do still need the other items, l was just saying that l don't need 2 counter tables 2 bamboo grass. I just needed one of each item. But l did mention that when l saved up more tbt l can buy all rest of the items that weren't in the trade list. Sorry sometimes its hard for me to be clear about stuff like this. So what l'm saying is that l can still do the trade and also would like the other items. Is it less confusing?

oh l do still need the other items, l was just saying that l don't need 2 counter tables 2 bamboo grass. I just needed one of each item. But l did mention that when l saved up more tbt l can buy all rest of the items that weren't in the trade list. Sorry sometimes its hard for me to be clear about stuff like this. So what l'm saying is that l can still do the trade and also would like the other items. Is it less confusing?

Are you available rn to collect 6 items I prepared for trade? If so I can do rn otherwise I will come back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back