• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🎀Serenity Cycling! Boxes: 🚫 New: 🚫 🎀 Lurkers Are Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I lurk for Bob, Julian, and Static?

Lurking for Shari the uchi monkey.

Alright ;) Adding new lurkers to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Next who is leaving is Katt! Anyone want him? :D

tumblr_mxdc1gIZhr1r35w0lo1_500.jpg

Moose is in boxes! Anyone want him? He is completely free and I am quite sure original! :Dtumblr_n80vdmrwEP1tvs8u1o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
***SERENITY UPDATE!***

Hello everyone, I have decided to remove tier six from the tier levels as it confuses me when I am trying to determine which category a villager will fit into so now we only have tiers 1-5. As for villagers two new have moved into Serenity and Puck is out before I even got to say hi to him lol. Does anyone want him?

images.jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Lolly and Winnie, such smol beans >.<​

Last edited:
Is Lolly still available?

From the time I am reading this, someone has already reserved her. I am sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Merengue?

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve Lolly?

Just got your reservation fee. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cube has been voided.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend made it for me XD

Oh ahaha xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Diva is out! Sterling is new! I have notified the reservee :)638de47ab2e9d0b899e0cfa58b202b1c6a901b79e545e52949c4321845274ce9_1.jpgdownload (2).jpg
I honestly don't know why sterling's picture is so huge :')​

Last edited:
The reservee for Diva is not responding and they have two hours until Diva is voided, would anyone like her?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back