• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I'm not sure why but I just now noticed fauna is also on the list!! o_O I will be stalking this to death for her and Bluebear. xD

So, fellow cyclers: when shall we start a new thread? Also, hi!

Beardo is moving. Fair warning, without his adorable vest, he's kind of got a creepy pedophile vibe... >.>

Oh, I?m tempted to take him, but I will be getting him from my brother later on.

Gotta love Beardo the Weirdo. <3

HA!!!!!!! I am hoping my cycling town will come in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm working on all my held characters atm.

I'm ready to make a new theard , Pengu is out for about 3-4 hours from now

We can make it when she gets back & let DaCoSim make a placeholder post till she gets her copy in or we can wait till tomorrow, when everyone should have theirs in. I'm happy either way.

I sent Beardo away. Because ... I can't in good conscience describe the exact reason he was so much less awesome without his vest because all it will do is make you incapable of unseeing it. So suffice it to say that he's gone forever -- or at least until I streetpass him to someone. MWAHAHAHAHAH

Okay, I'm gonna take a nap -- maybe. I am going to attempt to. I may not actually accomplish it. But I'm gonna try! :p

Hello, hello!! I'm back for the night and I'm ready to go with the new thread. I have a temporary thread going so I can try to get Stitches out for Twi, but I can join up whenever.

Back