• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Depends on how fast you TT. I'm going a day at a time so that I don't accidentally void anyone. But it takes me about 2 - 5 minutes to check the things I need to so about 35 - 40 minutes, not including move outs.

Are you waiting for them to ping, or just letting Isabelle tell you who's moving?

Isabelle tells me. The rare one I'd like to keep (like Chevre) get talked to and then they can ping me. But it goes faster if I let Isabelle tell me. The things I check are the campground and one hybrid bed, for the most part, and a quick circle of ones that'll probably stay. But I haven't talked to Marshal or O'Hare or the others since started cycling.

Odd that Marshal is taking days to move, he should of been gone in a week or two.

Wow, really nice of you to do this.

I had a second copy that was a gift from someone who didn't know I'd already caved and got the first. Instead of resetting the town, I figured I'd cycle for a while to help people find the ones they really want. It's worked out well so far -- but this is only my second day. <3

I told someone that I would let them have Coco when she wants to move... But, she never replied to my message, so I guess she's fair game. :)

In this case, it was all blue and purple lilies. *dies*

I may take you up on that. I'll either do that or create a character in my nephew's town and move her from there after dumping all my stuff there. I haven't thought about it much just yet; I'm having fun cycling. And if things go well, I might not reset after all -- if I wind up with adorable leftovers, I could probably be pretty content. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm gonna take a quick break for some more ibuprofen (back hurts because the weather's changing. I sound so old.). I'm gonna have something to drink, check my email and see if my thumbs are still attached. ^_~ BACK IN ABOUT 30 - 40 MINUTES.

I'm back, eyes beginning to hurt a little. But I will stalk on! For my dreamieeeees!
~20 minutes later~
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. Can't do it. Eyes hurt too much. I've gotta go. Good night everyone, I'll be back later today.

Last edited:
I'll be cycling again in another 10ish minutes. Sorry. Needed a few more minutes to take care of something. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. The end.

I'm back, eyes beginning to hurt a little. But I will stalk on! For my dreamieeeees!
~20 minutes later~
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. Can't do it. Eyes hurt too much. I've gotta go. Good night everyone, I'll be back later today.

Good night~

~20 minutes later~

Good nightttttt <3

CYCLE ON GARTH! CYCLE ON, WAYNE!

EXCELLENT!

Back