• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I would prefer people not claim two in a row. But I have no official limits. I just think spreading the love around is a better idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me clarify: if the other option is that villager going to the void, claim away. But if there are others who want them, I'd strongly prefer people let others have a chance and not make consecutive claims.

Sounds fair. :D

Nevermind; I've gotta go now. Sorry for not really doing anything other than complaining about my eyes. I'll hopefully see you all later. :)

Feel better!

::still cycling:: Chevre pinged me about moving, but I'm keeping her for now. Waiting for the next one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BIFF in the campground. Five minutes to express interest. Yea or nay; have at it.

biff.png

Last edited:
Trying to make room, I've ignored Elmer and Gruff for 21 days now and there not budging :L

Trying to make room, I've ignored Elmer and Gruff for 21 days now and there not budging :L

I've heard ignoring doesn't work. o: When I tried it, the person I was ignoring pinged me and said they were moving, then decided against it cause they wanted to get to know me better.

Edit: And I'm gonna say nay to Biff, but maybe there's some Biff lovers out there. xD

Last edited:
Serenderpity Erik is in boxes for the Oakland thread if you didn't know already c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nay to Biff

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna pass on Biff. I don't need a jock and he's not one I've seen mentioned here at all and rarely elsewhere.

(Also the 50/50 chance that they may decide to stay is why I let Isabelle tell me unless it's one I've decided to keep for now or it's one I'm holding for my BFF. -- she may have decided to let the luck of the draw decide her next towny, though, and may not want me to hold Cherry; I'll know for certain tomorrow.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The "not showing up" thing happened here last night. >.>

IT'S HARD NOT TO TALK TO MARSHAL BECAUSE HE'S TOTALLY JUDGING ME. But I'm not talking to him. FOR YOU GUYS. Because I love you. ^_^

Violets? I thought they were pansies? (Are you time traveling to create more purple flowers? Or to force someone to move? Or both?) ^_^ I'm so easily confused.

If you wanted pansies I only got violets sorry xD I'm TTing to get rid of Gruff and Elmer but flowers pop up all the time.

I've heard ignoring doesn't work. o: When I tried it, the person I was ignoring pinged me and said they were moving, then decided against it cause they wanted to get to know me better.

Edit: And I'm gonna say nay to Biff, but maybe there's some Biff lovers out there. xD

Ignoring a villager is the worst thing to do ever if you want them to leave.
I had this happen when I was trying to transfer stitches to my town from my sisters because I had her hold him for me. It took 6 hours to make him ping, and I was hitting with him nets and ignoring him the whole time. Yet every villager I was talking to daily had asked at least twice by that time. `_`

Ignoring a villager is the worst thing to do ever if you want them to leave.
I had this happen when I was trying to transfer stitches to my town from my sisters because I had her hold him for me. It took 6 hours to make him ping, and I was hitting with him nets and ignoring him the whole time. Yet every villager I was talking to daily had asked at least twice by that time. `_`
What should I do to make them leave? :eek:

In cycling, ignoring works pretty well. They can't tell you they're thinking of leaving so every week (give or take) someone moves.

For reference: all of the ones I've never spoken to since they moved in are moving out faster than the ones I'd talked to regularly (i.e., O'Hare and Marshal in particular) in the past.

Last edited:
Back