• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

YAY CAMPSITE! And with that, I'm going to bed 'cause she'll have a new villager or a move out any time. <3 Goodnight, people! Be nice to each other (or else) ^_~

REMEMBER: Since SprinkleCake didn't start the thread, she won't be able to edit the title or the first post -- check the latest posts for updates~

I said I was going to bed, but I was doing basic town maintenance (weeding/mailbox cleanout) and just found out that O'Hare left me his picture. ::sniffle:: Sweet little smug bunny. Somebody better adopt him from LadyScion. ^_^

Aww that's ADORABLE <3

Witch: Will let you know if Molly pops up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Colton the smug Horse is in the campsite

Will wait 5 minutes

thanks Sparkle :D

With the time difference for my country is a little tricky, but not lose hope of finding her.

Introduce yourself to a villager once and don't talk to them for a week then the should move away within that week or the next week. Oh and if Tardis decides to put your villagers in the description along with hers then use a color code.

EDIT: I heard online that pushing and hitting with the net do not help, just makes them stay longer.

Last edited:
Back