• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Hmmm, it's honestly up to you. None of us have made a definite time frame that all the cyclers need to follow. :)

I have Maple too if anything~

But, if you want also - you can just focus on your main town for now until she gets back to you.

I'm so sorry > < I just woke up. One of my classmate gave me maple, so I already got her in my town. Sorry for any inconvenience caused ahh

Are my Zell stalkers around? He pinged me. And honestly? I think he should move. I'm not groking the Zell love. After a bit...well, he's kinda creepy to me. No idea why. >.>

Are my Zell stalkers around? He pinged me. And honestly? I think he should move. I'm not groking the Zell love. After a bit...well, he's kinda creepy to me. No idea why. >.>

Poor Zell. xD I'm sure someone would like a creep like him in their town?

No Zell stalkers? I'm sleepy at the moment, so although I kind of want to send him to the heights of oblivion with the other abandoned pixels, I should probably sleep before deciding. If anybody expresses interest, I'll have him in boxes for you STAT. In 30 minutes, though, I'm going to sleep for at least 3 hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to start writing CSI: ACNL. It's the gritty underside of ACNL. For instance: why does Cranston, an allegedly single crested ibis, have 3 baby carriages in his house by default? Obviously, he's running a black-market baby-selling ring. Zell? Totally running from lapsed paternity suits. ...I was going to finish that story, but then I realized that if I'm making up gritty backstories for anthropomorphic animals, I probably just need a nap, not a word processing program.... >.>

Last edited:

Awww, Zell~! <3 Hope he gets a home, but if he gets sent to the void, it happens.

I'm not really sure how these cycle threads work, but I'm mainly looking for Tucker. Nobody is moving from my town right now, but when someone decides to move, I will post them here. Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid post.

I'm not really sure how these cycle threads work, but I'm mainly looking for Tucker. Nobody is moving from my town right now, but when someone decides to move, I will post them here. Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid post.

As far as I know, none of the current cyclers are taking reservations, but we are posting those who move in and out of our villages. However, the only people who are meant to post villagers moving in or out are those who are part of this cycling conglomerate. At the moment, that's me, TwilightSparkle, Pengutano, mszcheysser and DaCoSim.

Feel free to post or PM if you there's anything I can clarify or if you have further questions. <3

Last edited:
Back