• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Hm, interesting. When I got Zell, his house looked like a bachelor's pad, though dunno if by default, if it's supposed to look like that. ^^;

Oh and btw, TARDIS, you forgot the "g" in my username. :p It's "pengutango," not "pengutano"

Hm, interesting. When I got Zell, his house looked like a bachelor's pad, though dunno if by default, if it's supposed to look like that. ^^;

Oh and btw, TARDIS, you forgot the "g" in my username. :p It's "pengutango," not "pengutano"

Less "forgot" and more "too sleepy to spell." ^_~ I haven't slept yet. And I just got a call from my publisher. I have a deadline. Graghghsnarflaglenarg. <--universal sound of frustration.

Nap or write or cross animals?? >.>

OMG, REALLY?! GIRL, GET SOME SLEEP!! :O

I know you got a deadline at some point (dunno when it is), but a nap could do you some real good. <3 Especially if you haven't slept AT ALL.

Last edited:
Geez after everything we went through to get Zell to pengutango. Lol! And now there's another. Hmm, I know there's a lot looking for him though. If worse comes to worse I can always foster him in one of the kids towns for a bit. Up to u.

Geez after everything we went through to get Zell to pengutango. Lol! And now there's another. Hmm, I know there's a lot looking for him though. If worse comes to worse I can always foster him in one of the kids towns for a bit. Up to u.

Haha, I know right?! XD Glad it worked out in the end, even though I didn't get him from you.

I'm going to sleep before I decide. Meaning that it'll be at least 3 hours before anything happens either way. I was just gauging interest whether to announce him now or later. I haven't even changed the thread title yet, though; that tends to be the dinner bell for the feeding frenzy. ^_~

You guys want the title changed to anything in particular? (And my deadline is in 6 weeks, but it's for a full-length novel they bought before I wrote it. >.> I love/hate when that happens. But I've got the worst bits out of the way. Now it's all the icky bits -- chopping out chunks, adding chunks, rewriting things I thought were integral to the plot but which my editor tells me that, no, we don't need 37 pages of backstory on why this group is doing this thing. Then I argue. She argues. We wind up with 18 paragraphs and I send snarky emails telling her that writing 37 pages is easy. Writing 4 is hard. Then I make her buy me a margarita and a steak while I argue some more and she wins.

I love/hate writing.

For me: Nothing new yet. :)

But, wanted to add to say: officially ordered the game off Amazon, so I'll have it at some point next week. (think I was able to snag one of the cheaper copies before they were backordered. And like DaCoSim, I also don't care if it was used. :3)

Last edited:
Awe man!!! Caleb just accidently TT Nibbles into boxes. She is up for grabs, if you want to put it into the title. I'll get her for him again after 16 cycle out.

Last edited:
Just tried to PM you... inbox is full. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just send it to the 4 of us: myself, TARDIS, mszcheysser, and DaCoSim. :p

I slept, wrote, ate, slept some more.

ZELL is moving.

Yay! Cycling is back on! I've been looking around for Cherry, but maybe she'll consider moving from Serenity tonight. c:

Yay! Cycling is back on! I've been looking around for Cherry, but maybe she'll consider moving from Serenity tonight. c:

I'm always surprised who decides to move when. Some decide to move only days after moving in, others only after months. >.>

Zell is moving? Can I have him ; ;? Is this first come first serve.... how does this work, what do I have to dooo aaaahhh

Back