• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Okay, guys. I'm gonna get a quick shower and eat some food and then I'll be back. Leaving the title as online in case other cyclers have trades.

This weekend, we'll have a new thread; stay tuned! ^_^

Whoo!! Can't wait for the new thread!! :D Both DaCoSim and I ordered our 2nd copies so we'll be to to go whenever we get them next week!

Twilight made a chat room for the 5 of us so we can use that to discuss things before the new thread is opened (or just to chat). :3 Figured it'd be better than a group PM.

Btw, JayFromNimbasa, you still owe me payment for your siggy request. Please check my thread. :3 It's on the 2nd to last page, I think.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. I thought it would alert me if you replied. I'm on it! c:
Oh, er, could you explain how I give you the bells? 'Cause, y'know, I'm a noob and stuff :p

Last edited:
You do sig requests?

Yep. Check my thread for all the info and examples. :) Link's in my siggy. I made my siggy banner which currently under the spoiler tag for now while my candy giveaway is in progress. Normally I can bang out 2 requests a night, but within the last day or so, I've slowed down since I've spent much of my free time plot resetting and trying to TT Pietro out for my friend. Both of which are annoying me SOOOOO MUCH! T.T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a prob. :)

Last edited:
Yep. Check my thread for all the info and examples. :) Link's in my siggy. I made my siggy banner which currently under the spoiler tag for now while my candy giveaway is in progress. Normally I can bang out 2 requests a night, but within the last day or so, I've slowed down since I've spent much of my free time plot resetting and trying to TT Pietro out for my friend. Both of which are annoying me SOOOOO MUCH! T.T

Sounds fun, I love editing in photo shop :eek:

Huh that post was wierd.

Last edited:
Oh, er, could you explain how I give you the bells? 'Cause, y'know, I'm a noob and stuff :p

Sure. :) Click on the number of bells I have listed under my user avatar. The link will have a window pop up where you can send the bells over. Hope that made sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds fun, I love editing in photo shop :eek:

Huh that post was wierd.

Yeah, that quote came out weird. XD Love Photoshop. :3 I enjoy it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

JayFromNimbasa: Got your payment! :D Will update it that ya paid. :)

Sure. :) Click on the number of bells I have listed under my user avatar. The link will have a window pop up where you can send the bells over. Hope that made sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that quote came out weird. XD Love Photoshop. :3 I enjoy it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

JayFromNimbasa: Got your payment! :D Will update it that ya paid. :)
So do people pay in AC bells or TBT bells?

Whoo!! Can't wait for the new thread!! :D Both DaCoSim and I ordered our 2nd copies so we'll be to to go whenever we get them next week!

Twilight made a chat room for the 5 of us so we can use that to discuss things before the new thread is opened (or just to chat). :3 Figured it'd be better than a group PM.

I saw the chat room. Just haven't had a chance to check it out yet. ^_^ Great idea. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm getting my second copy tomorrow, I think! Can I perhaps join you on the new thread? c:

At the moment, we have 5 people. We need to see how that's going to work out before we add more, I think. That was the general consensus. We'll keep you in mind if we need more cyclers, though! ^_^

More cyclers to the community at large is never a bad thing. <3

Just a note: When you claim a villager from me, it's yours. But I do this to help people find their dream villagers. I lurk this forum a lot between doing my actual job. If I see someone selling or "trading up" with a villager they got from me and claimed the villager was a dreamy, obviously, I can't do anything about that. That villager is yours. But I do have a blacklist and those people will not be allowed to claim another villager from me.

I was thinking of getting a second copy to help people get money by TTing to a day were turnips sell a lot of money, but what would I call that? Turnip cycling?

I'm gonna do the same thing. I have an excel sheet (made out of frustration with getting Stitches' plot in the spot I wanted, but works out in my favor since also contains my master sheet for all villagers I plan on announcing or auto-voiding) that will have the names of ALL the villagers that have been adopted/voided and the usernames that adopted them.

If someone ends up being blacklisted, they can NOT claim a villager from me EVER again, even if they're the first one to claim them.

Last edited:
Chatroom died when I fell asleep :p

Doing some more cycling soon , I need more sleep!

No worries. :) Hope we can all meet up in the chat room to discuss group stuff, despite our time zone differences. I'll be in there for a lil while if any of you guys wanna chat.

Last edited:
I'm 5 hours behind ya, Twi. Think both DaCoSim and TARDIS are an hour behind me (GMT -6) and mszcheysser... not sure what time zone she's in. If I remember correctly, she's in Guam, so I dunno if that's behind or ahead the rest of us.

Last edited:
Back