• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 23 blue roses right now[/QUOTE]
I'd like to buy them all if possible!

Hi :D. I love the changes you keep making to the banner and icons in the first post. ^.^ Very cute.

This time I'd like to order: 1 Veggie Basket, 1 Picture of Ava, 1 Marine Pop Wall, 1 SMB3 stationary, and 1 Sweets set. That would be 150 tbt?

hey if you still have these items id like to get a kimbap plate, tteok plate, circle banner, red horned hat, headkercheif. also from the catalog id like to get a divers hood and a hot plate!! i think that should be 65 tbt total if thats okay!

Hi! I'm looking for a few villager pictures. Do you by chance have the pictures of Pecan, Tiffany, Caroline, Alli, Kiki, Savannah, Astrid, Big Top, Eloise, Static, and Lucy? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi :D. I love the changes you keep making to the banner and icons in the first post. ^.^ Very cute.

This time I'd like to order: 1 Veggie Basket, 1 Picture of Ava, 1 Marine Pop Wall, 1 SMB3 stationary, and 1 Sweets set. That would be 150 tbt?

aww thank you! I'll message you when I have your order ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the Cabana set?

sure, let me know when you're free

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey if you still have these items id like to get a kimbap plate, tteok plate, circle banner, red horned hat, headkercheif. also from the catalog id like to get a divers hood and a hot plate!! i think that should be 65 tbt total if thats okay!

hi! yes I'll order them for you. I'll message you when I have them
ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking for a few villager pictures. Do you by chance have the pictures of Pecan, Tiffany, Caroline, Alli, Kiki, Savannah, Astrid, Big Top, Eloise, Static, and Lucy? Thank you in advance!

yes I do. you just prepay 15 tbt per pic & I'll search for them... I'll deliver the photos within a day

Hi there! I'd like to buy an orderable umbrella please - the red umbrella for 5 TBT. Thanks!

Hi there! I'd like to buy an orderable umbrella please - the red umbrella for 5 TBT. Thanks!

I know you won't be able to trade for about an hour and 15 mins but I think you missed my post so I'm just quoting it again. ^-^

Oh I just realized that I haven't been paying 15 TBT way before the trade but I've been doing it right before. >< I'm sorry P e p p e r. I'm sending you the 15 now.

I have your order ready, message me when you're free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back