• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup I do, can I deliver it to you?

Yes yes! I'll add you now. Tell me when you're set for me to open the gates~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually now that I look again, do you have the Gorgeous set and Hibiscus hairpin available still as well? Sorry to inconvenience you xD but if you could add those to my order it'd be awesome!

Hello. I'd like to place another order--Ceramic Hot Pot, Hibachi, Kotatsu, Fish Grill, Hinanigyo, Shoji piece, Tokonoma, and Paper Tiger.
The total should come to 40 tbt. I will be available for a while after this message.

Hello. I'd like to place another order--Ceramic Hot Pot, Hibachi, Kotatsu, Fish Grill, Hinanigyo, Shoji piece, Tokonoma, and Paper Tiger.
The total should come to 40 tbt. I will be available for a while after this message.

ok I'll order them for you, I'll message you when it's ready

got everything, let me know when you're free

Hey!
Can I please order:

- Shaved Ice Lamp
- Pumpkin Pie
- Alpine Low Table
- Box Sofa
- Classic Buffet

50 TBT?

Last edited:
Did u get my last order? I'm ready to pick up btw. ^^

Hey!
Can I please order:

- Shaved Ice Lamp
- Pumpkin Pie
- Alpine Low Table
- Box Sofa
- Classic Buffet

50 TBT?

sure I'll message you when your order is ready. it's 55 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did u get my last order? I'm ready to pick up btw. ^^

which items are you picking up? your first order & s princess set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy a Golden Axe for ClamEatsCurry?

sure, just have them message me for delivery

Yes I am picking up those items

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait. Could u deliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back