• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take all your real paintings. Let me know how much I owe you :)

I have 17, so 255 tbt. if 240 tbt is all you have that's ok too. when can you trade?

easy way to pay <<<Under my name you'll see "Bells" - next to it is a link to how many bells I have, click on my bells & type in amount for payment

how much for 6 sweets sofas, 3 princess tables, 2 desert cases, cashier, counter, (basically the cafe furniture) and 4 marshmallow chairs and 2 classic table, (customised to white?)

100tbt?

hiya! this might be a quite large order, so I apologize ;;^^

can I get your
Aurora Screen
Cat Tower
Rainbow Screen
Rice Cooker
Sushi Platter
Campus Set
Alpine Set
Modern Wood Set
and Toy Hammer?

how much for 6 sweets sofas, 3 princess tables, 2 desert cases, cashier, counter, (basically the cafe furniture) and 4 marshmallow chairs and 2 classic table, (customised to white?)

100tbt?

sure, it will take me a while to get eveything. do you have Cyrus? because I usually don't customize furniture... but if you don't I'll do it for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya! this might be a quite large order, so I apologize ;;^^

can I get your
Aurora Screen
Cat Tower
Rainbow Screen
Rice Cooker
Sushi Platter
Campus Set
Alpine Set
Modern Wood Set
and Toy Hammer?

thanks for the big order! I'll message you once I have eveything ordered...

- - - Post Merge - - -

for both orders, they will mostly be ready tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back