• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Esk
Town: Estmeum
List of items I need:
Classic Buffet
x5 Classic Chairs
Classic Floor
Classic Wall
Dessert Case
Dishwasher
Freezer
x2 Kitchen Corner
Kitchen Island
Kitchen Scale
Kitchen Sink
Microwave
Range
Refrigerator
Rice Cooker
Zodiac Rabbit

My offer: 180 TBT (I can go higher if that isn't good enough for you)
Sorry for the long order, I want a kitchen

thank you for the big order! I'll be able to trade in about an hour. I'll message you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, can I order a Cacao tree?

yes! I'll be on on about an hour

Is it too late to order some blue boxing shorts? I'll throw in 10 more TBT for the inconvenience nvm

Last edited:
Is it too late to order some blue boxing shorts? I'll throw in 10 more TBT for the inconvenience nvm

sure no prob, I just need to TT to get everything. I don't have a spare zodiac rabbit (only the full set)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have your order ready, can I drop off?

How much for all your Jacobs Ladders, Clovers, White Carnations, Red Carnations, Pink Carnations, Blue roses and gold roses?

Yo P e p! I can sell you some silver tools to stock!
I have 2 silver slingshots, a silver net and a silver shovel and if u need em two regular watering cans! ^.^

Hiya I'd like to buy the 24 abd and the pink wetsuit :3

Total of 45 tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back