• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I place another order? I would like a Snow Bunny, Yule Log, Holiday Candle, Flower Bouquet and a Stately Wall, I think that's 70 TBT.

Hi again! Can I have 2 pocketfuls of Jacob's Ladder and the new years noodles for 180 tbt?

Last edited:
hey pepper! how many clovers and white carnations do you have left?:blush:

Hi! Please may I have a Birthday Cake, a Shaved Ice Lamp, an Afternoon Tea Set, a Slushie Machine, a Vintage Radio and a Harpsichord? I think it's 70 TBT.

Can I get:

Autumn Wall
Shoji Screen
Sporty Floor
Bathhouse Wall

For 60 TBT?

sure, when can I drop them off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Please may I have a Birthday Cake, a Shaved Ice Lamp, an Afternoon Tea Set, a Slushie Machine, a Vintage Radio and a Harpsichord? I think it's 70 TBT.

ok, I just need to order a few of the items, I'll message you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, lol I cataloged from RedTropicalFish so i didnt need the items anymore c:

oh ok cool! she's the best

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you by any chance have any clovers? i need 20 but even if you have less i'll buy all of them

I can sell you 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back