• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I please buy the fish series?
Ill send over 50 tbt and then when I receive I'll send over the other 50^___^
If that's okay!

Hi, P e p p e r. :] How are you today?

I'd like to order one picture of Violet, 1 embroidered dress, 1 sailor's tee, 1 ribbon dress, and 1 fruit basket please? :D That's 50 tbt, correct?

Hi, P e p p e r. :] How are you today?

I'd like to order one picture of Violet, 1 embroidered dress, 1 sailor's tee, 1 ribbon dress, and 1 fruit basket please? :D That's 50 tbt, correct?

hey! I'm good! I just need to order a couple of them then I'll message you (✿◠‿◠)

I was checking my items today and noticed that you forgot to give me a zodiac rabbit, that said, I want that ASAP, but I also want a Zodiac Tiger, I'll give you 20 TBT for the tiger

I was checking my items today and noticed that you forgot to give me a zodiac rabbit, that said, I want that ASAP, but I also want a Zodiac Tiger, I'll give you 20 TBT for the tiger

hi, if you look above at my response to your order I mentioned that I don't have a spare zodiac rabbit, only the full zodiac set. I also mentioned this in a VM. if you can wait, I may be able to get it for you in my cycling town

Last edited:
I'll take 12 of your clovers(if you have that many), a regal table, and regal dresser. Total of 70 bells right? I'm also PST and I'm more than likely going to be online for the rest of the day. I'll add your FC and keep my gates open until I go to sleep.

I'll take 12 of your clovers(if you have that many), a regal table, and regal dresser. Total of 70 bells right? I'm also PST and I'm more than likely going to be online for the rest of the day. I'll add your FC and keep my gates open until I go to sleep.

hello! yes I have 12, I just need to order the regal items for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now! UvU (and basically the rest of the day)

ok, I can stop by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back