• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for helping last time and if you still have these available I'd like to pay...

50 TBT for the Green furniture set

5 TBT for the Shamrock clock from Gulliver

5 TBT each for the following songs from KK Slider...

K.K. Etude
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. March
K.K. Metal
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rally

and one each of these island items...

Toy Hammer 15 TBT
Bottled Ship 25 TBT
Yellow Aloha Tee 20 TBT

I understand that's 165 tbt total and also if you are unavailable or running low.

hey dude! I need to order them for you. I'll message you when I have it ready (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! Could I order: vinegar (10 tbt), butter (10 tbt), flour (10 tbt), milk (10 tbt), sugar (10 tbt), and birthday cake (15 tbt). Total: 65 tbt

sure, when can you trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi
was wondering if you could help me out and sell me the following for TBT:
10x Jacob's Ladder 50 TBT

hello! I can definitely sell you 10 ladders. when are you free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Pepper :]. How are you? I would like to order an ancient statue, a golden shovel, a picture of Al and Annalise; the total is 65 tbt, correct? :]

hey again! I'll message you when I have your order ready (✿◠‿◠),

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay. That's fine then. ^.^
message me when my order is ready!

I'll message you shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm free to trade right now if you're online Pepper :) Sorry we've been playing message tag x3

I'll be on for a few hours

HI again :) I'll be free in 5 hours, but I'm going to sleep now as it's 5 am ^^

Edit: but if you're free/online now I am free :)

Last edited:
Can I get stained glass lamp, stained glass, corinthian post, spa bathtub, aroma pot, toilet, and charcoal tile for 35 tbt I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back