• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! I'm looking to buy these items: Blossom Dress, Desert-Camo Shirt, K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Groove, K.K.Moody, K.K. Synth, Lawn Mower, Red-Horned Hat, and a Sprinkler. I believe these are all re-orderable if I'm not mistaken? Also, do you happen to have the Patched Pants that you obtain on Halloween when your neighbor tricks you? :3

I was looking for a violet screen actually.
If not that's fine.
Ty :]

ah sorry, I don't have a spare violet screen right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I'm looking to buy these items: Blossom Dress, Desert-Camo Shirt, K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Groove, K.K.Moody, K.K. Synth, Lawn Mower, Red-Horned Hat, and a Sprinkler. I believe these are all re-orderable if I'm not mistaken? Also, do you happen to have the Patched Pants that you obtain on Halloween when your neighbor tricks you? :3

sure thing. the sprinkler and lawn mower can be bought at T&T but can't be ordered - so I'll order everything else for you. I have the patched pants for 10 TBT if you want them

ah sorry, I don't have a spare violet screen right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing. the sprinkler and lawn mower can be bought at T&T but can't be ordered - so I'll order everything else for you. I have the patched pants for 10 TBT if you want them

That sounds good to me! What would the total be? c:

Hello! Could I please get a golden axe and 2 baskets of each perfect fruit? So 70 TBT? Thank-you :)

Hello, magic p e p p e r!
I'd love to order:
- sloppy set
- yut board
- cornucopia
- turkey
- 12-grape plate
- veggie basket
- rolling suitcase

That's 205 TBT, I believe!
Will transfer the bellses and am happy to arrange a visit when you're ready.

Hello, magic p e p p e r!
I'd love to order:
- sloppy set
- yut board
- cornucopia
- turkey
- 12-grape plate
- veggie basket
- rolling suitcase

That's 205 TBT, I believe!
Will transfer the bellses and am happy to arrange a visit when you're ready.

hi!!! thanks for the order! I just need to order the suitcase for you. I'll message you in a little bit when everything is ready

Hi again~

May I order the Pav?, Sleek and Robo furniture sets? Let me know if that's okay with you and I'll send you the BTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back