• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there pepper !!
can i get a surfboard, washbasin, washbasin (spa) , washing machine, water cooler, white pot, wooden stool, super toilet, tapestry, Beach Table, Beach Chair, spa chair, mop, mr flamingo, mrs flamingo, medicine chest, men's toilet, clothesline pole, deluxe washer, alarm clock, birdbath, and automatic washer ? i believe it'll be 140 tbt ?

Hi again~

May I order the Pav?, Sleek and Robo furniture sets? Let me know if that's okay with you and I'll send you the BTB.

hello (✿◠‿◠) I just need to order the sets for you, I'll message you when I
have them ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there pepper !!
can i get a surfboard, washbasin, washbasin (spa) , washing machine, water cooler, white pot, wooden stool, super toilet, tapestry, Beach Table, Beach Chair, spa chair, mop, mr flamingo, mrs flamingo, medicine chest, men's toilet, clothesline pole, deluxe washer, alarm clock, birdbath, and automatic washer ? i believe it'll be 140 tbt ?

hey aoki! sure thing, I'll message you once I have everything ordered

hello, can i order a classic set + a weeding day set + a petal parasol + a 24 hour abd for 180 tbt?

I don't have many tbt bells but could I pay in IGB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also like to buy an aurora screen with the few tbt i have, how do I send tbt?

Last edited:
Hi~ Could I order these items:
-Lovely Paper
-Campfire Cookware
- Beau, Fauna, and Erik's pictures

Total: 55 TBT :3 Don't feel rushed to get the pictures by the way, I'm patient.

hello, can i order a classic set + a weeding day set + a petal parasol + a 24 hour abd for 180 tbt?

sure, the petal parasol isn't order able though... so your total is 175. when are you free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have many tbt bells but could I pay in IGB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also like to buy an aurora screen with the few tbt i have, how do I send tbt?
hi! I have it for you. it's 5 TBT

How to transfer TBT Bells: <<<Under my name you'll see "Bells" - next to it is a link to how many bells I have, click on my bells & type in amount for payment

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~ Could I order these items:
-Lovely Paper
-Campfire Cookware
- Beau, Fauna, and Erik's pictures

Total: 55 TBT :3 Don't feel rushed to get the pictures by the way, I'm patient.

I'll message you when I have your order ready

sure, the petal parasol isn't order able though... so your total is 175. when are you free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I have it for you. it's 5 TBT

How to transfer TBT Bells: <<<Under my name you'll see "Bells" - next to it is a link to how many bells I have, click on my bells & type in amount for payment

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll message you when I have your order ready

Okay, I just need to add your FC and I'll be ready. However could I order the following as well?

Resetti Model
Static's Pic (I've been looking EVERYWHERE for him!)
Thanks!

Okay, I just need to add your FC and I'll be ready. However could I order the following as well?

Resetti Model
Static's Pic (I've been looking EVERYWHERE for him!)
Thanks!

ok no prob. only thing is the pic will have to get delivered tonight or tomorrow. it takes me time to find it in my saved mail

Stupid glitch posted this but it didn't show me on screen, below is the original post

Last edited:
I know that you are busy, and that I've already placed quite a few orders, but can I place four more orders? I randomly got a bunch of tbt and so I wanted to buy these few items that will nearly complete my ACNL house:
Full Ice set, 100 tbt
Tropical floor and tropical vista
Snowy Sweater

not counting all of my previous orders it should cost 155 tbt.
Counting previous orders it would be 195 tbt

May I buy the following?
2 cabana tables, lunar horizon

I just want 2 cabana tables, not the entire set! Is that allowed? And do you have a lunar horizon by anychance? if not just let me know!

stationary paper:

Gallery paper

Halloween Paper

Museum Paper

Post-office paper

Please me with, telling me how much tbt for my order :D

EDITED: If I can get Pekoe's picture, that would be wonderful. I'll go ahead and send you the 15 TBT for that now ^.^. My friend just lost her today and she's devastated. So I thought giving her the picture might help. Thanks! :D I actually got the other items from someone else because I have to go out in a little bit.

If you could PM me when you're available, that would be great as well!

Last edited:
Hello! Could I possibly buy:
-Kitchen Island (20)
-Afternoon Tea Set (20)
-Pumpkin Pie (20)
-Cool Globe (20)
-Shaved Ice Lamp (20)
-Snow Globe (5)
-Rolling suitcase (5)
-Sushi Platter (5)
-Cat Tower (5)
-Donut Stool (5)
-Stew Pot (5)
Total: 130 tbt
Also, do you have the Lily Record Player/Lily lamp available? Thanks! ^^

I know that you are busy, and that I've already placed quite a few orders, but can I place four more orders? I randomly got a bunch of tbt and so I wanted to buy these few items that will nearly complete my ACNL house:
Full Ice set, 100 tbt
Tropical floor and tropical vista
Snowy Sweater

not counting all of my previous orders it should cost 155 tbt.
Counting previous orders it would be 195 tbt

ok no worries, I appreciate you ordering more! let me get everything together & I'll message you

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy the following?
2 cabana tables, lunar horizon

I just want 2 cabana tables, not the entire set! Is that allowed? And do you have a lunar horizon by anychance? if not just let me know!

stationary paper:

Gallery paper

Halloween Paper

Museum Paper

Post-office paper

Please me with, telling me how much tbt for my order :D

hello! sorry I don't have spares from the cabana set, and I'm sold out of the lunar horizon. out the rare stationary papers you're looking for, I have the Halloween one for 30 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could I possibly buy:
-Kitchen Island (20)
-Afternoon Tea Set (20)
-Pumpkin Pie (20)
-Cool Globe (20)
-Shaved Ice Lamp (20)
-Snow Globe (5)
-Rolling suitcase (5)
-Sushi Platter (5)
-Cat Tower (5)
-Donut Stool (5)
-Stew Pot (5)
Total: 130 tbt
Also, do you have the Lily Record Player/Lily lamp available? Thanks! ^^

I'll message you when you're order is ready. sorry but I don't have spares from
the flower set

EDITED: If I can get Pekoe's picture, that would be wonderful. I'll go ahead and send you the 15 TBT for that now ^.^. My friend just lost her today and she's devastated. So I thought giving her the picture might help. Thanks! :D I actually got the other items from someone else because I have to go out in a little bit.

If you could PM me when you're available, that would be great as well!

sure, I'll pm you when I have the pic for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

May i please buy a stripe set for 50 TBT?
I added you, add me!

sure! I need to order it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back