• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :]. Thanks for answering my messages earlier. ^^ I really appreciated that you responded, though I feel bad for bothering you about something that I might have been able to figure out myself had I waited a few minutes longer.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for always being so sweet and patient. :] Now, I'd like to order a picture of Angus, Cole and Drift; 1 basket of perfect oranges and perfect cherries; that's a total of 55 TBT, correct? (I'm terrible at math even when using a calculator xP).

Last edited:
Hi :]. Thanks for answering my messages earlier. ^^ I really appreciated that you responded, though I feel bad for bothering you about something that I might have been able to figure out myself had I waited a few minutes longer.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for always being so sweet and patient. :] Now, I'd like to order a picture of Angus, Cole and Drift; 1 basket of perfect oranges and perfect cherries; that's a total of 55 TBT, correct? (I'm terrible at math even when using a calculator xP).

aw glad to help you, feel free to message me anytime if you need help or have questions. I'll message you when I have your photos (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok PM me when you have it

I have your set ready

Hi! I was wondering if I could get 6 stewpots. (if they're available). The total is 30 TBT. Thanks!

Hey Pepper! Can you ring me up for a fruit basket, veggie basket, tteok plate and a double-neck guitar? 65TBT...

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please place an order for the following items:
veggie basket, tteok plate, bureom, and 2 beach tables
totaling at 100 tbt. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi,

May i order:
Kimbap plate, cool globe, berliner, Bamboo grass and rice cake for 100 tbt.

Thanks

I want milk, butter, vinegar, flour, and sugar. Total: 50TBT!

Hi! Could I please place an order for the following items:
veggie basket, tteok plate, bureom, and 2 beach tables
totaling at 100 tbt. Thank you :)

sure! message me when you're free to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi,

May i order:
Kimbap plate, cool globe, berliner, Bamboo grass and rice cake for 100 tbt.

Thanks

hi! let me know when you're free to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want milk, butter, vinegar, flour, and sugar. Total: 50TBT!

cool! when can I
drop them off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pumpkin Pie and Yule log : 40
Please and thank you very much

if you're free now, I can drop these off

Can I have 17 villagers pics (I don't mind who they are, as long as I don't already have them c:)

This might be a dumb question, but for the Rare sets priced at 100 TBT, is that 100 TBT for the whole set, or 100 TBT per set item?

p e p p e r, just saying, you are such a nice friend :3 I'm sending a free 20 tbt just because you are so nice and you deserve it :-D

Hi :) could i please order:

Rice Cooker (5)
Slushie Machine (5)
Mochi Pestle (5)
Ceramic Hot Pot (5)
Hot Plate (5)
Western Fence (5)

Milk (10)
Butter (10)
Flour (10)
Flour (10)

Silver Axe (15)

Total: 85 TBT

Also do you sell individual items from sets such as a Sloppy Sink?

Last edited:
May I order a jingle set and the following pics if you have any left?
Molly
Marshal
Grizzly
Stinky
Bruce
Whitney
Nate
Cole
Rocket
Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.