• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology

New sig:

mgs4uv9.png

C&C?

dragonflamez said:
[quote="Shadow_]New sig:

mgs4uv9.png

C&C?
I don't like the direction your style is going in.[/quote]Anything more specific? I'd like to learn from my mistakes.

Shadow_][quote="dragonflamez said:
[quote="Shadow_]New sig:

mgs4uv9.png

C&C?
I don't like the direction your style is going in.[/quote]Anything more specific? I'd like to learn from my mistakes.[/quote]I don't know.
Not enough color, maybe?
Your last sigs have been pretty monotone.

I don't know what's wrong. But they just aren't clicking for me.

dragonflamez said:
[quote="Shadow_]New sig:

mgs4uv9.png

C&C?
I don't like the direction your style is going in.
Anything more specific? I'd like to learn from my mistakes.[/quote]I don't know.
Not enough color, maybe?

I don't know what's wrong. But they just aren't clicking for me.[/quote]I should've read the "not enough color" comment before making this...

sgsabp.png

Just updating the list.

July 27, 2008
29ehbh0.png

_________________________________________________August 10, 2008
a3ywqq.png

9fz57p.png

qxl27s.png

_________________________________________________August 15, 2008
EQ.png

_________________________________________________August 15, 2008
lennon.png

_________________________________________________September 9, 2008
godot.png

I really liked the MetaKnight one...just because he was the first one I used in SSBB. :D

And I really like all your sigs! they are pretty sweet...

[quote="Shadow_]New sig:

mgs4uv9.png

C&C?
I don't like the direction your style is going in.
Anything more specific? I'd like to learn from my mistakes.[/quote]I don't know.
Not enough color, maybe?

I don't know what's wrong. But they just aren't clicking for me.[/quote]I should've read the "not enough color" comment before making this...

sgsabp.png
[/quote]I really like the MGS sig, actually. The other one, not so much to be honest.

As for the ones in the "Just updating the list." post, I like all of them. The three Pokemon sigs (Especially Squirtle) and the John Lennon sig are my favorites, but the other two are good as well.

But aren't you forgetting something?

Back